Monarch Disembarkation ?'s

mattR

Can someone please walk me through the Monarchs Disembarkation process. We are not in a hurry to get off the ship as we booked a flight for the following morning. Do you have to be out of your room by a certian time? What time do they serve breakfast till? etc.

I didn't think the dining room was open for breakfast on the last day. If I'm wrong, someone here will correct me.

You're wrong, I'll correct you. ;) The dining room IS open the last morning, but for limited hours. I'd have to go dig up my Compass to give you the exact times, but as of two weeks ago, you could do a sit-down breakfast the last morning. Windjammer is serving as well, just no room service.

OP, they want you out of your room by 8:00 am. You'll have to go hang out in one of the allowed public areas if you want to linger on the ship after breakfast, and pretty much EVERYONE will be off by 10:30 am at the latest. Personally, I wouldn't linger, since you can't stay in your room...I would just get off when you can and get on with your day. :)

Can someone please walk me through the Monarchs Disembarkation process. We are not in a hurry to get off the ship as we booked a flight for the following morning. Do you have to be out of your room by a certian time? What time do they serve breakfast till? etc.

Rooms have to be vacated by 8:30 Am at the latest. They will make an announcement and let you know when it's time to get your stuff out of your stateroom. Breakfast is served in the Windjammer on deck 11 and in the main dining room on deck 3 until 8:30. Usually guests are off the ship by 10:00 AM or 10:30. Don

Just got off the Monarch on the 20th. We didn't leave our cabins until 9:30. Our room steward was fine with it, no problems at all. It took forever to get off the ship. Lines, Lines, Lines. I would be in no hurry. You'll just have to wait longer.

Happy Cruising,

Donna

Our room steward told us 8:00 last month and all the cabins around us were empty a little before 8. As we were vacating our 2 cabins at 8am, our "color" was announced and we walked off the ship to very short lines at customs etc. I guess it just depends on the timing!

Yes, I ate breakfast in the dining room on the last day as well. Had to get one last meal in ya know. =)

Butting in here cuz I need to tell Sharkie to get on the Oct 8 Roll Call and there are more folks there who will be joining us on the Monarch - meeting place is AFTER Muster at the Pool Bar - below the Monarch sign. I have been trying to post on the original Monarch thread but 3 of my messages to you have not been posted - wonder why? anyway, I will try here and other postings you have so that you get the message - please join us at the Oct 8 Monarch Roll Call -- Thanx .. Carol

Archived