Soft drinks and bottled water

HarleyChick

I believe I've read that canned soft drinks are available on board. Can anyone tell me how much they cost?

Also, how much does bottled water water cost? What brand do they carry?

Are canned soft drinks and bottled water available through room service?

Thanks in advance.

I believe I've read that canned soft drinks are available on board. Can anyone tell me how much they cost?
$1.50 + 15% gratuity. There are also pop machines on certain passenger decks on certain ships.

Also, how much does bottled water water cost? What brand do they carry?
Not exactly sure of the cost, but I recall seeing Evian.

Are canned soft drinks and bottled water available through room service?
There will be a stock of 20 oz bottles in your cabin for your consumption. You are charged *if* you open them. Your cabin steward will restock the supply. No need to order through cabin service.

3.50 plus 15% gratutity for Evian waters. This is not for the compact small ones... I think its a quart.

Carnival does allow you to carry on a reasonable amount of soda and water onboard with you

Just curious.....if you have a cabinmate.....how do they know who to charge for the soda you took from the cabin fridge? The steward just asks you?

Wondering if I can eat & drink everything & let them charge my sister.....LOL

Dolly :) :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

If soft drinks are your thing....you might want to buy the Fountain Fun Card

What is the Fountain Fun Card?

Carnival offers to all guests the option to purchase a "Fountain Fun Card" which will allow them unlimited soft drinks for the duration of the cruise at a one time purchase price (including gratuities). The "Fountain Fun Card" can be purchased at any bar on board the ship. In all locations where beverage service is offered, guests may receive a glass of the soft drink of their choice - one glass will be served at a time and only to the guest whose name appears on the card. The card cannot be used through room service.

NOTE: A 15% gratuity will automatically be added on at the time of purchase of the Fountain Fun Card.

Cost for guests under 18 = $4 per day

Cost for guests over 18 = $5.50 per day

Free soft drinks in the dining room for children under the age of 12 is still in effect whether they have purchased a "Fountain Fun Card" or not.

Soda cans $1.50 plus gratuity

Soda 20 oz bottles $2.50 plus gratuity

Big bottles of water $3.50 (I guess no gratuity if you drink the one in your cabin)

Small bottles of water were $1.95 with gratuity so I think around $1.75

Can't remember what kind of water but Sensation did not have Evian...it was some other brand I don't think I've ever heard of

Harley, just take some from home. You can get a 6-pk of Cokes for the price of one bottle that's in the cabin. I always take Cokes with me, and tell the steward to remove the ones in the cabin. No prob. He'll keep plenty of ice in the cabin for you. If you can't find the steward, there's an ice machine on each deck.

(I did notice the 1.5 liter bottle of water in the cabin last wknd...it was $3.25, but I don't remember the brand; wasn't Evian. No gratuity charged for that water or soft drinks in the cabins.)

I believe that all carnival ships have an unlimited Soft Drink card for $30, and it allows All Fountain Sodas, in cups. I believe it is $40 for the adult one./

It depends on the number of days one is sailing for how much it costs. but yes, all ships have the soda cards.

If you are a soda junkie, buy the card, 10 pops a day for $5.00 is not too bad. We bring a few large bottled waters, and a few large water bottles with vodka. Every port sells water right at the pier for US prices, about $2.00 a six pack of water. No shortage of free beverages on the ship, coffee, tea, ice tea, lemonade, juices, milk, choc milk, and probably more. I have ordered a glass of tonic with lime at a bar and have not been charged.

Hi all,

I have a question regarding one of the posts on this thread...If I plan to only drink sodas during meals, do I still need to buy the Fountain Fun Card? In other words, is Coke or Diet Coke not considered a "free" beverage during meal times?

If this is the case, does Carnival object to you bringing one of your own beverages to the dinner table? Thanks in advance for the input!

Hi all,

I have a question regarding one of the posts on this thread...If I plan to only drink sodas during meals, do I still need to buy the Fountain Fun Card? In other words, is Coke or Diet Coke not considered a "free" beverage during meal times?

If this is the case, does Carnival object to you bringing one of your own beverages to the dinner table? Thanks in advance for the input!

It would depend a lot on the length of your cruise and how many sodas you would comsume at a meal....sodas arent a "free beverage" at any time on the ship for adults, but i have heard that children get free sodas in the dining room at meal times.

Carnival does allow you to bring a reasonable amount of soda on the ship, but i cant really say whether or not they would object to you bringing your own soda to dinner

cmm - No soft drinks are complimentary anywhere on the ship, except for kids under 12 in the formal dining room. I have seen, a few times, some folks taking a glass of wine with them into the dining room. I assume you could take a glass filled w/soft drink with you, as well. Just make sure it's a 'glass' glass. A plastic cup, can, or insulated mug would look mighty tacky in a formal setting.:D

I had received the soda coupons as a gift from my sister. I used them in the dining room for a coke and received a can of coke. For the rest of the cruise I just brought a can with me to dinner from what I brought from home, no one said anything to me and that is what they gave me when I ordered from them.

Soda cans $1.50 plus gratuity

Soda 20 oz bottles $2.50 plus gratuity

Big bottles of water $3.50 (I guess no gratuity if you drink the one in your cabin)

Small bottles of water were $1.95 with gratuity so I think around $1.75

Can't remember what kind of water but Sensation did not have Evian...it was some other brand I don't think I've ever heard of

Carnival no longer uses Evian. It is now Crystal Geyser and is a much better water IMHO. I fournd this on my two cruises this year.

Hi all,

I have seen people that drink Pepsi bring their own to dinner and nothing was said to them.

Archived