Can't get into RCI web site

How are you getting there? I just went and got in fine. I type in http://www.rccl.com but it takes you here: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do

ETA: Also, FYI- Caribbean Mag countdown clocks are no longer allowed on CC. I see you have a dead link in your sig from one. You will have to change it to a CC clock or other one that still works here.

I got in after I typed RCCL. Then I put it in my favorite places, it went in as New to Royal Caribbean. I also can't get my post back to the size it was so that I can see the whole thing at once. Don't know what I have done. Would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you

Delores

Finally got my post back where is belongs, don't know what it did, but whatever it was it worked.
Do you mean that your font size was so large nothing fit onto your screen? If so, you may have accidentally moved your mouse wheel while holding down the control key. Or is it the alt key? I use a laptop now (without a mouse) so I can't duplicate it but I did that once on my old desktop and it took me forever to figure it out!

Whatever it was, glad you got it fixed and that your are now able to get back into the RCCL website. :) I also see you got your countdown clock fixed! ;)

Archived