Cruise Mahe to Mahe

cruzadict

Sorry I can't answer your question but I was wondering if you could tell me which cruise line are you taking and what your ports of call are? This is a part of the world I'd love to visit along with Maldives.

Hi Senga

Sorry I haven't replied before but we have been away for a few days. We are cruising with Silversea. The first week we cruise Mahe to Mahe and the whole week is spent at the various seychelle islands. The second week we are doing a 9 night cruise traveliing Mahe to Mauritius and the ports are Praslin, Mayotte (Commores), Madagascar, Reunion Island and 2 days in Port Louis Mauritius. Now counting the days.

Marilyn

• 1 month later...
Hi Senga

Sorry I haven't replied before but we have been away for a few days. We are cruising with Silversea. The first week we cruise Mahe to Mahe and the whole week is spent at the various seychelle islands. The second week we are doing a 9 night cruise traveliing Mahe to Mauritius and the ports are Praslin, Mayotte (Commores), Madagascar, Reunion Island and 2 days in Port Louis Mauritius. Now counting the days.

Marilyn

Marilyn,

I hope you return to this thread, as we are doing Mauritius, Mayotte, Madagascar, Reunion Island and the Seychelles in February. I haven't seen anyone post on these ports and would love to hear your thoughts on the ports and recommendations when you return. My email is tropicallie@comcast.net. Have a wonderful trip and please drop me an email when you return! Thanks-

Carol

Hi Carol Your itinerary is the same as ours only in the opposite direction. I have made a note of your email address and will let you know how it is. In case anything (like me mislaying the address) happens my email is marilyn@miskin3.freeserve.co.uk so feel free to email me after we return. We are having an extra 3 nights in Mauritius so arrive home on the 15th December. Can't wait and counting down the days.

Marilyn

Archived