Sardines and soda Crackers?

Does the grocery store :confused: on the Explorer carry sardines and soda crackers? Thought my wife and I would eat out on the balcony one night (we need to borrow somebody's for an hour or so).

She doesn't like sardines :mad: that much but if they have some in mustard sauce :) she would be okay with it.

Hope y'all can help on this, a romantic dinner with my wife would be nice.

If you are on the Explorer when we are and will let us have dinner on your balcony we would invite you too! You will have to bring your on beer as I'm only bringing enough for one week in my suitcase:eek:

Ira :D

YUM...count me in! I will even bring Beanie Weenies and Spam. Maybe we can start a fire on deck and roast Spam and marshmallows. Forget the dining room!!!

colette,

You bring the candle, okay?

Baumed,

Bet you got a balcony and want let us use it! Thats okay bud!!!! Just remember I can hit a stop sign with a beer bottle going 80 mph (and that's left handed) so bet I can hit your balcony with a bottle!!!! Now you and the misses think about that when the party starts! :D

Ira

If you really want to have some fun get a seine out in the Lido pool and catch a bunch of them little sardines and eat 'em fresh. Get you some of that Texas Pete and put on them little devils.

You can use the deck chairs for a nice fire and when you run out of that tear up the deck for the wood. Be careful that the deck is not pressure treated wood..fumes can be dangerous.

how come NO ONE let me know i was allowed to have all this kinda fun on my cruises.....:(

and just think i was gonna smuggle the WOLFBRAND CHILI and DIDNT,,, darn some people have ALL THE FUN......:( :p

NiniB, the possibilites are endless.....I think I will bring the pop tarts for breakfast. I think the lit candles will come in very handy for warming up. And for lunch.....I will throw the previous night's goodies in the crock pot for a YUMMY stew......

BTW, I did read on here that someone on the old boards asked if they could bring their crock pot....don't wanna know what she planned on cooking.....especially if she went snorkling...

Ira, if you can make it on the Navigator for Halloween, I have a corner aft balcony just begging for those sardines and crackers. By candlelight of course! :D Might even be able to fish for something bigger from back there too! :D

I think the only appropriate beverage for this meal would be a bottle of Thunderbird, each.

hmmmm....I was leaning towards Old Charter or the wine for the very elite, Boone's Farm.....Thunderbird sounds much better......putting that on my list now....

Archived