Very few excursions to book?

skittl1321

Debbie- I didn't mean to sound rude in my post- just that I know there are a lot of independent travels here, who frequently point out that those of us sticking with ship excursions are 'wasting our money'. I've never seen anything but kind posts from you on the board- so no apolgies needed at all! (By other post, I meant the one that opened this thread- however, I guess it could have been missed if you just skim :))

Not a problem. I used to take ship tours all the time now I look for independant ones. I am not against doing ship tours. I would still do it if it was something I wanted to do. I have just found that hiring a tour guide all to my self, or a few freinds, is more enjoyable. It's not my place to jugde what others do. I just want to offer out info that has helped me. Thats what these boards are for.

I know what you mean. I'm on the Spirit Jan. 25/08 and have been waiting for the excursions to be posted. I've never before been interested in Mexico, so I'm not really familiar with all the ports. Also, I travel alone and find that it's a lot less stressful for me to just book tours through the ship.

I haven't been worrying too much about the tours just now because I'm wanting to get my Alaska cruise done and then I'll start to really get into the Mexico cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived