What exactly is Pol Acker?

Traveler Nina

And when ARE you going back to the Murrrdurrr...does it have a happy ending? Does it even have an ending?

Episode 3 is in the Thread drift thread...

Isn't that where I am???:confused: I do get so confused sometimes...we drift so much here I think I drifted to the wrong thread...or is this the right one:p

Oh who cares...just don't drink the PA without the antidote, a closely guarded secret held in the safe of Cunard's home office:eek:

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

And Carnival owns Cunard!

They do?? When did THIS happen?? Oh wow, I'm super-excited. Do you think this means that I will be able to get a 'Bucket of Pol' while I'm waiting for the hairy walker races??

Technically CCL owns Carnival, Cunard, Costa, Princess, and Holland American. I may have missed one or gotten one confused but I don't feel like looking it up so Carnival does not own Cunard they are owned by the same company. What difference does it make anyway, they are two totally different cruise lines catering to different tastes. Its all good either way.

Technically CCL owns Carnival, Cunard, Costa, Princess, and Holland American. I may have missed one or gotten one confused but I don't feel like looking it up so Carnival does not own Cunard they are owned by the same company. What difference does it make anyway, they are two totally different cruise lines catering to different tastes. Its all good either way.

KKF,

That was a joke. Being facetious!

They also own a few other lines, although I think just sold one off.

You have to understand the "bucket o' suds" thread along with the "Pol Acker" thread. these WILL be on the test, so study up now!

When are you booking on with us!

We really are a fun lot, despite what those stuffy people over in carnelation say about us! <G>

Karie,

who likes you and thinks you add to the lunacy (that's French for moon-watchers. At least, that's what they told me when they called me a lunatic!)

I do think that KKF would fit in well esp. given her love of trivia. I posted about this over in the other thread but I'm pretty sure there is an average of 3-4 rounds a day counting Quizzical Corner. I think I missed several excellent opportunities to buy fine art and or gemstones while stoking my trivia fire down in the Golden Lion. But it was all worth it for my genuine faux leather bookmark! :p

I do think that KKF would fit in well esp. given her love of trivia. I posted about this over in the other thread but I'm pretty sure there is an average of 3-4 rounds a day counting Quizzical Corner. I think I missed several excellent opportunities to buy fine art and or gemstones while stoking my trivia fire down in the Golden Lion. But it was all worth it for my genuine faux leather bookmark! :p

You stoked your trivia fire in the golden Lion?

In PUBLIC?

OMG!

Is that allowed on Cunard?

Karie,

who got a nice QM2 hat with her trivia points!

darn thing posted before I was ready. Like the computer has a mind of its own.

What, you win pens and hats and other good stuff for winning trivia... Well sign me up. I only got medals and a plastic ship on a stick, which i will have you all know I am extremely proud of so NO making fun of me...

It only shows me how brilliant I really am....:D :D

Tonya

who wants to show Karie I do have a real name... that is not KaseyKahneFan!!!

Good heavens that dining room is not aesthetically pleasing to the eye....

It's a real room on a real Carnival ship :eek:

I knew kaseykahnefan wasn't your given name, I mean how could your parents have known you would be a fan when you grew up? :D