champagne reef

boilermom

For anyone who has been to champange reef lately (from the shore), is the dive shop still there? Tried one email to iriesafari@cwdom.dm with no response. Anyone have any other contact info for diving here? Would like to scuba dive with my daughter (she prefers shore diving) while my wife and other daughter snorkel.

For anyone who has been to champange reef lately (from the shore), is the dive shop still there? Tried one email to iriesafari@cwdom.dm with no response. Anyone have any other contact info for diving here? Would like to scuba dive with my daughter (she prefers shore diving) while my wife and other daughter snorkel.

I was there last week and the dive shop to rent snorkel equipment and have a drink or snack is still there. Some people rented snorkel equipment, but I didn't see anybody renting scuba equipment. There were toilets and freshwater showers available for use also.

We will be going in May with Levi. We are going on his tour that includes Trafalgar Falls & Titou Gorge, but want to make sure we do not miss out on Champagne Reef. We plan on bringing our own mask and snorkels, but would prefer not to carry our flippers. Do you know if we can just rent the flippers there? Also, can you get a snorkel guide there or do you need to pre-reserve? Thanks!

I was there last week and the dive shop to rent snorkel equipment and have a drink or snack is still there. Some people rented snorkel equipment, but I didn't see anybody renting scuba equipment. There were toilets and freshwater showers available for use also.

How far from this ship is it and approx. what was the cost from Taxi?

Archived