The World Famous Allen Carr Clinic

kazover40

Ok I have tried every other method conceivable, short of willpower this is my next option!

Has anyone heard of it? Have you used it? Was it successful? Or just another "Get Rich Quick" scheme.

There I have done it! Actually admitted I want to give up! Mainly thx to CC. lol

I figured it it was World Wide, someone on here would have heard of it!

The world famous Allen Carr Clinic.

ashtray.jpg

Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking

Do you want to stop smoking, easily, immediately without withdrawal pangs and without the use of aids and gimmicks?

The Method

Allen Carr, a chain-smoker for 33 years, discovered in 1983 what we'd all been waiting on... a cure for smoking.

His method will work for any type of smoker; young or old, light or heavy, casual or otherwise. It works using a combination of psychotherapy and hypnotherapy and concentrates on the reasons why people do smoke as opposed to why they shouldn't.

Fear keeps people smoking - fear that they will never be able to enjoy life again if they stop smoking. Allen Carr's method removes these fears to allow people to see that they can be happier as non smokers without feeling deprived of anything.

The method is delivered using no gimmicks, no lasers, no herbs, no shock treatment, no patches, no inhalators, no gum! AND best of all, NO WITHDRAWAL PANGS. It's instantaneous and EASY.

I have never heard of this, but I quit smoking 7 months ago and used Chantix. Its a prescription and I have to say, for me, it made me feel like I was never a smoker, it took away that satisfaction that you get with a cigarette. Here is their web site, you can read about it if you wish, http://www.chantix.com

Find whatever will work for you, good luck.

I have never heard of this, but I quit smoking 7 months ago and used Chantix. Its a prescription and I have to say, for me, it made me feel like I was never a smoker, it took away that satisfaction that you get with a cigarette. Here is their web site, you can read about it if you wish, www.chantix.com

Find whatever will work for you, good luck.

Thx for the info Doone, Have just made an appointment with the clinic for next Friday, so wish me luck!

Did you tell anyone you where quitting? I am reluctant to do this as I don't want to be a failure! I suppose I am telling about 500,000 people on here lol

Good luck, you can do it and no, I told no one I was quitting because I had done that many times before and always went back to smoking. I did, however, carry a pack of cigarettes with me just in case I wanted one, I kind of gave myself permission to have one if I wanted, but I never did. After 2 weeks, I threw them away.

I wish you all the best, its so hard, but I know you can do it, its worth it. Just remember, you will always miss smoking, I know I still do and always will, it gets easier the longer you don't smoke and I feel alot better since I quit.

Archived