An odd question

Cruiser#5

I have read alot about downey wrinkle releaser from this website and I'm very much interested in purchasing this product before I go on my cruise. I'm not able to find this in canada.

I will be flying to LA next month spending a night in San Pedro prior to my cruise. Does anyone know where I can purchase this within the area.

I appreciate your comments.

Thank you everyone for your help.

I've found that Fabreeze also works, and it really freshens up my clothes. Do you have that available in Canada?

Have a great cruise.

Martinimadam, yes we get fabreeze but I need the downey wrinkle free to help with the wrinkles and I don't think fabreeze helps with that.

Fabreeze takes the wrinkles out of my linen pants and cotton blouses. Just spritz them very well. May need to do a little tugging, but it works for me. I've tried the Downey and there doesn't seem to be any difference in the results.

Martinimadam

I never knew that and yet I have it in my home. I will check it out. Thanks.

Gail811

I thought about that but the way customs is with ordering liquid products and with the 9/11 scare. I didn't want the hassle.

I will try the fabreeze and see how good that works.

Thank you all for your help.

The liquid fabric softener mixed with water may work as well. You could pack your allotted 2 oz. of that and an empty spray bottle and mix when you get on board. I also hang mine in the bathroom when I shower (after I have sprayed the clothing) and the heat/moisture helps release even more wrinkles.

Archived