Infinity CC 8060 - any problem like window washer?

Seahorse44

We are considering a b2b infinty for 25 nights in 8060. and were wondering in anyone has sailed in it recently, and if the window washer is parked in front of it by some chance. This had happened in other cabins with various resolutions, and I don't want to put that much $$ into an obsstruced CC cabin! Thanks so much for any input.

We recently sailed on the Infinity and don't remember anything permanently stationed in front of any of the balcony cabins and checked our pictues, don't think we saw anything that obstructed the balcony rooms. I think that cabin actually has a larger balcony, which is nice. We were in 7161 --- fabulous location in my opinion. The room right next to ours, occupied by our friends, had a larger pie shaped balcony. There were rooms that were just a few cabins aft that jutted out, ours was somewhat set in midship. The first one of those that jut out gets a fair amount of wind while the ship is in motion. I would avoid that one, but think that 8060 would not have that problem as it is further forward, not aft. I cannot think of anything you would not enjoy in that location.

We are considering a b2b infinty for 25 nights in 8060. and were wondering in anyone has sailed in it recently, and if the window washer is parked in front of it by some chance. This had happened in other cabins with various resolutions, and I don't want to put that much $$ into an obsstruced CC cabin! Thanks so much for any input.

You can call the Celebrity questions line and ask them which cabins have obstructive views.

Archived