Post a Cruise Photo

maxout

Ahoy!

I just viewed this thread this A.M. Wonderful pix from one and all.

As I was going through it many of the pix simply had the red X or no pix at all. I've had problems in the past elsewhere where the picture will stay for, say minutes to hours, and then revert to the boxed redX.

Perhaps someone in the know would be kind enough to comment.

May everyone's next cruise be a Wonderful & 'Photgenic' One!

Bon Voyage & Good Health!

Bob:)

Though I'm not sure about this, if the person who posted the photo removes the photo from the hosting site (i.e. Webshots or Photobucket or one of the others,) a red x in a box will come up instead. The photo can only show if the link to a photo hosting site exists. Why a photo would revert back in minutes to hours, I can't answer. Anybody else?

Cool thread!

IMG_2488.jpg?t=1201615484

Zaandam at her berth in Port Everglades as seen during climb out from FLL

Between the stack and the green at the tip of the bow, I'm inclined to say that isn't a HAL ship... Especially the Zaandam in Port Everglades, unless it's a really old pic. Zaandam has been Alaska/Hawaii for quite a while now.

Between the stack and the green at the tip of the bow, I'm inclined to say that isn't a HAL ship... Especially the Zaandam in Port Everglades, unless it's a really old pic. Zaandam has been Alaska/Hawaii for quite a while now.

You know what? The more I look at that, you're right! That pic was taken on 04 JAN 06 after we finished a New Years's cruise on Zaandam but that looks more like a Celebrity Millenium-class ship. Thanks for pointing that out!

millennium%20langs.JPG

To post a larger Photo, (not an attached image) you need to upload it to a photographic webhost such as:

Photobucket

Webshots

Once your photos are in a web "album" you can link them back to here. Most of these free services will already have the proper code in a line below your photo, they read like this:

Email & IM

Direct Link

HTML Tag

IMG Code

The one you would choose to link back here is the IMG Code just copy and paste the entire line into you post and the image will appear.

If the site you choose does not set the code for you, you can copy the photo's web address (from properties) and surround that with vB code image tags {img} photo address {/img} these backets { } would be replaced with [ ] these to make it work.

There are many things you can do with simple vB code to customize your posts. Read the CC FAQ site tutorial HERE.

Thanks to "Maxout" for these instructions!

Beautiful. How do you get the big pictures on here when all I can seem to post are thumbnails???

I use the p><p>You can

Picassa is a better choice, IMO and it is free as well.

Now some more photos:

http://www.brobertson.org/Coz05-surface/images/eastside3.jpg' alt='eastside3.jpg'>

Turtle tracks on the East side in Cozumel

07Grandprincess.jpg

the Grand Princess at Princess Cays (which is not nearly as nice as HMC)

l15.jpg

Queen Angelfish in St. Thomas

Archived