Two Queens and Sun Princess 24th February

cheznandy

Hope to see you too Jarrod:)

To those that have booked and havent paid.....I spoke with Alan the other day, he said about 30 had booked but only 24 had paid. just a friendly reminder:) ....wouldnt want anyone to miss out!!

and I am bloody freaking out about this Ghost tour, Minxy said someone touched her!! so I will be hiding in between Andy, and Geoff and anyone one else I can!

Chez

xx

At least Andy can see them coming. I have got no hope. Get one of those Secret Squirrel overcoats. We are financial for the Rhythm Boat, and the ghost tour

Heads up tip for the Sunday in Sydney for my fellow travellers from the north

Sydney will be busy on that weekend, with these sporting fixtures adding over 60,000 to the Two Queens crowd

Cricket at SCG - Australia vs India

A-League Soccer grand final next door at football stadium. Central Coast are already in. Traffic on the F3 will be bad. If Newcastle Jets get through this Sunday, the freeway will be very very busy indeed.

well we are normally about a 30 minute drive into the city but after your advice i am going to suggest we go early and have breakfast there just to be safe.

is all the mention of the footie, your reason for the photo change.

well we are normally about a 30 minute drive into the city but after your advice i am going to suggest we go early and have breakfast there just to be safe.

is all the mention of the footie, your reason for the photo change.

No, Flipper has tempted me on another thread ;)

Heads up tip for the Sunday in Sydney for my fellow travellers from the north

Sydney will be busy on that weekend, with these sporting fixtures adding over 60,000 to the Two Queens crowd

Cricket at SCG - Australia vs India

A-League Soccer grand final next door at football stadium. Central Coast are already in. Traffic on the F3 will be bad. If Newcastle Jets get through this Sunday, the freeway will be very very busy indeed.

Sounds like a busy day!

Question for the Sydney siders...... We will be coming in from Parramatta, does the Rivercat from there call at Darling Harbour on it's trip in??

Sounds like a busy day!

Question for the Sydney siders...... We will be coming in from Parramatta, does the Rivercat from there call at Darling Harbour on it's trip in??

Not from Parramatta. Some Rivercats from Olympic Park will stop at Darling Harbour 3, but ones from Parramatta you will need to go via Circular Quay

http://www.131500.info/realtime/publicTimetable.asp?Date=24%2F2%2F2008&transMode3=Ferry&Vehicle=Ferry&TTKeyDir=823278%7Einbound&x=12&y=12

Not from Parramatta. Some Rivercats from Olympic Park will stop at Darling Harbour 3, but ones from Parramatta you will need to go via Circular Quay

http://www.131500.info/realtime/publicTimetable.asp?Date=24%2F2%2F2008&transMode3=Ferry&Vehicle=Ferry&TTKeyDir=823278%7Einbound&x=12&y=12

Thanks Geoff... I had a vague recollection from our trip in from Parramatta last year to see QM2 & QE2 that it didn't go to Darling Harbour, but I wasn't sure.

We'll probably get the train in that case.

Ok, I've just been going back through this thread to find the location of Rhythm Boat, and the time of the cruise.

The links to the Rhythm Boat website are no longer working, and the map that Geoff posted has gone too.

What time is the cruise?? Some posts say 11, some say 11.45, and where does the cruise go from??

I want to print something out to put with our plane tickets and accomodation bookings, so I know I've got the details with us when we get to Sydney.

Maybe just a site update Kym. Looks different to last time I looked at it.

Seems there is a last minute 2 for 1 special for anyone interested too. And to save digging for the other threads - Closest Transport stop is Pyrmont Bay on the light rail that runs from Central, or Harbourside on the monorail.

From post #74

Also for everyone, when you have booked, can you just let us know here, I have put down a figure of about 30, if its less its ok, but if its more, we need to adjust it so we are all together.

Details again:

Bookings Adam

9879 3942

Rhythmboat Cruises

Feb 24th 2008, 11am Lunch Cruise (Cruise critic group)

Chez CD

xx

http://www.rhythmboat.com.au/sydney-live-music-cruise.htm

map.jpg

Sounds like a busy day!

We'll be coming in on the Rivercat as well but getting on at Cabarita on the 10.35am that gets to Darling Harbour at 11am. Looking at the timetable, the Parramatta one only stops at Rydalmere and then at Circular Quay. The 10am Rivercat gets to Circular Quay at 10.55am but I'm not sure how you would get back to Darling Harbour then.

OK after typing all that and checking the timetables I just read that you're going to catch the train:o

We'll be coming in on the Rivercat as well but getting on at Cabarita on the 10.35am that gets to Darling Harbour at 11am. Looking at the timetable, the Parramatta one only stops at Rydalmere and then at Circular Quay. The 10am Rivercat gets to Circular Quay at 10.55am but I'm not sure how you would get back to Darling Harbour then.

OK after typing all that and checking the timetables I just read that you're going to catch the train:o

Thanks anyway though!! I was looking at train timetables etc at the same time as reading the posts. There seems to be plenty of trains from Parramatta to the City.

Just wondering what time & where everyone wants to meet? Anyone up for a pre cruise drink?:)

Karen

Of course Karen:p Geri and her partner are meeting us at Kirribilli, as parking is free out front of our accommodation, the ferry leaves at 10.30am arriving at Darling Harbour Aquarium at about 11am, so if you can think of anywhere around there, sounds good. I know there are lots of cafes and bars around there, but dont know the names of any,

Chez

xx

Archived