PG in Sept 2008?

gangof 5

I posted this before but not as a question so I am trying again. Does anyone have any new information about the PG after 2008? We are considering the PG in Sept 2008 and we are worried about the morale of the crew and therefore the quality of the service. Any news or thoughts?

Thanks

A good travel agent always helps!:eek:

Seriously, with there being seemingly intentional conflicting statements about the PG post 2008 you might want to consider booking both lines so you have your options should you feel potentially cruising on the PG with the death bell tolling is a bad idea.

As for small luxury lines cruising FP, there really aren't any. There are some one off cruises and a sailing option, but not a regular luxury alternative.

Gang, there is Bora Bora cruises, a line that seems to change quite often. We saw one of their yachts moored in Raiatea last time. I think it may have changed hands since then since their website calls them Nomade Yachting (just google Bora Bora cruises). Looks nice, very small.

If we bail on this cruise for some reason, we'll go somewhere else probably.

Someday maybe we'll do the Aranui, which sounds really romantic, but is definitely not luxury.

We're booked for a 14 day Society/Cook Islands cruise in September 2008. I'm not worried about anything, especially the crew and service. We've spent a total of 3 weeks on the PG over the past 3 years, and we're completely confident that this will be the best one yet!

Poolechick, we are on the Sep 08 Society/Cook cruise too with Jean-Michel Cousteau! I have not yet seen a roll call, should we start one? We are not worried about anything, either. We were on the PG in Sep 05 when there were supposedly some morale issues, and we had a great time!

If it's the 14 day sailing in 9/2008, we'll be on it too. About time to start a roll call?

On our last Oceania sailing in May, the CCers had a get together after life boat drill with a large turn out. If there is enough of us, could do it again.

Archived