Sign And Sail Question..

TYSMOM

SIGN AND SAIL QUESTION..:confused: Ok so If I put my credit card as my method of payment for my sign and sail- do they continue to charge your credit card if you go over the allocated amount you chose to use on your card? AND.... IF I decide to use cash- IF I DONT USE all my cash- do I get a check the day I leave- or do they mail it to you???

SIGN AND SAIL QUESTION..:confused: Ok so If I put my credit card as my method of payment for my sign and sail- do they continue to charge your credit card if you go over the allocated amount you chose to use on your card? AND.... IF I decide to use cash- IF I DONT USE all my cash- do I get a check the day I leave- or do they mail it to you???

They run a HOLD charge against your card periodically (depends on your charges - sometimes nightly). As soon as they get a DENIAL (somewhere NORTH of your credit card limit) they will freeze your S&S card.

If you use cash on your account, any leftover funds will be under your door the morning of debarkation.

Tom

They run a HOLD charge against your card periodically (depends on your charges - sometimes nightly). As soon as they get a DENIAL (somewhere NORTH of your credit card limit) they will freeze your S&S card.

If you use cash on your account, any leftover funds will be under your door the morning of debarkation.

Tom

Why do you have to cancel your Christmas cruise? How much were the cabins, if you would rather, email@rjtindall2001@yahoo.com and we'll talk further??...

Thanks for the response. I noticed you may have to possibly cancel your x-mas cruise?? Is that correct??

Why do you have to cancel your Christmas cruise? How much were the cabins, if you would rather, email@rjtindall2001@yahoo.com and we'll talk further??...

We MAY cancel because of a desire (of our two sons 15/20 part) to head to the mountains.

Carnival is now getting almost $5000 for the cat 8 (2 in the cabin). And I would guess the suite is at least $7,000 for two...

That is much more than when we booked (over a year ago) - we were also able to utilize the military rate, which has been closed for that sailing for some time...

Tom

Archived