question regarding B-2-B CRUISES

KAYEF

I apologize if this is an "old" question..............after taking many cruises, we just signed on for our first back-to-back.:)

Do we have to dis-embark and go through the long lines again?:confused:

We will most likely have to move cabins (ick) because we have different classes of cabins (unless the "guarantee fairy" blesses us)...but I just need to know how this works.

Thanks ahead of time................here we come, Zaandam.;)

If your one cruise ends in San Diego and the other one starts there, you will not have to get off the ship or do anything but move rooms. We have done quite a few back-to-back cruises including ones out of San Diego. For some unknown reason San Diego doesn't require "Intransit" passengers to go through immigration at the end of the first cruise.

Thanks for the info KK on San Diego. I am doing the back to back as well. I had done this trip once before and I didn't remember having to get off the ship etc. Thanks for confirming it. Wondered if I just hadn't remembered correctly. I wonder why San Diego is different.

The last night of your first cruise, you will receive a letter which contains pertinent information such as dining hours and what/if anything is required of you on 'turnaround day'. You will receive your new shipboard cards in that envelope.

If you have to move, it's no big deal. The stewards will help you. They will bring a rollilng rack for the hanging clothes and help you move the drawers. The drawers are interchangeable between cabins. They'll take your filled ones to the new casbin and bring the empties to your old cabin.

Have a great time.

We have done many b-to-b's and they are the BEST!

Archived