Christmas 2007 cruise - Valor, Freedom, or Legend?

ryry79

Hello all,

I will be taking a cruise the week of Christmas 2007 with my family. We have been looking at possible itineraries on Valor, Freedom, and Legend - all of which seem to be in the western or southern caribbean.

I am a dedicated Carnival cruiser - this will be number 8 for me! I just had a great last cruise on the Liberty in April. Problem is, my parents, who have been addicted to celebrity cruise lines, are giving carnival another chance, and I need to be certain they see what they have missed!

Anyone out there who can vouch for these ships? My family tends to like the newer and bigger ships, so I think we have a good start. I have never sailed spirit class, so I am not sure how to start comparing. Any advice or shared experiences would be fantastic!

Our family will be on the Freedom this Dec. 22-29th. We have been on the Liberty, and loved it. Just sailed the Valor, and liked that ship also. In fact, have loved all CCL ships. If you go on the Freedom, we'll see ya there! Each ship has their own flavor - as you know, Freedom is the newest of the ones you named. Research, check itineraries, prices, and make an educated decision. How can you go wrong? You're on a cruise during the holidays!!

• 2 months later...
Our family will also be on the Carnival Liberty December 22, 2007. What will the children have to do ages 9 and 13?

There should be a lot of kids on that week, I'm sure they will make a lot of friends in Camp Carnival. Mine Can't wait to go

Archived