just returned from the Crown

LynandBill

Hi Everyone,

We just returned from the Crown. Great weather, beautiful ship, excellent service, GREAT CRUISE!!! We will be writing a review tonight or tomorrow.

Lyn and Bill

GREAT!!! Can't wait to see it. It looks like you have good things to say and that will be nice after all the bashing lately.

GREAT!!! Can't wait to see it. It looks like you have good things to say and that will be nice after all the bashing lately.

Hi,

We have all good things to say. It was awesome!!! This was our 14th cruise and it was right up there with the best. Any questions we will do our best to answer.

Lyn and Bill

I am also happy to hear You are All home safe and sound and had a great cruise. We sailed the "Crown" last Sept. and had a wonderful cruise also. She was a beautiful ship and We enjoyed the itinerary out of NYC.

Hi Lyn and Bill, sooooo glad to hear you enjoyed the Crown. A lot of negatives lately. We are booked on our 3rd Crown cruise and absolutely love the ship! How about those cookies in International Cafe?

Melody

Hi Melody,

The International Cafe and Vines(wine and sushi bar) were great. They did a great job designing this ship. The only negative thing is: now that we are home there is no stateroom attendant, no pizzeria, no waiter, no pool,

no shows. Actually I think I am still in cruise mode because I just asked my daughter to get me a beer and handed her my cruise card.

Bill

Hi Melody,

The International Cafe and Vines(wine and sushi bar) were great. They did a great job designing this ship. The only negative thing is: now that we are home there is no stateroom attendant, no pizzeria, no waiter, no pool,

no shows. Actually I think I am still in cruise mode because I just asked my daughter to get me a beer and handed her my cruise card.

Bill

I'm sitting here at work and had to laugh when I read this. Everyone is looking at me like I am crazy :D

Maybe the negative reviews have stopped because the summer months are over. Let's not ignore the genuine experiences that people (including myself) were having. All I can say is lesson learned: I will never cruise in the summer again. But for all those families who do not have a choice, something should be done to improve service in the busy summer months. If they are going to take extra passengers (and the extra cost of the fares during this time) they should also consider hiring more staff. After sailing on the Crown at three different times of the year, I am not ready to get over our less than satisfactory experience in August!

Bill -

It was nice meeting you and Lyn at the CC get together. We agree, it was a great cruise.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

We also enjoyed meeting you and everyone at the CC get together. It was a fun, great cruise!!!! God we wish we were back on the ship. We have 4 long months and 2 weeks until the next cruise. Can't wait!

Lyn and Bill

Archived