okay ladies ???? in dining room

kjaa0913

I agree with Sue - Capri pants are fine on casual/smart casual nights. As for the formal nights (we love formal nights) a nice sun dress or "little black dress" works great with a pashmina (sp?) from the ship store - they have them is almost every color for $10.00. Happy cruising!:)

Um, I'm not part of the evening gown set (more like the all-purpose black cocktail dress crowd) but I don't consider a sun dress quite dressy enuf for formal night. Might depend on itinerary and how you accessorize.

Dressy capris - are these silk or sparkly or what? Or merely newish cotton? I'm not a capri-wearer so I tend to think of them as casual slacks, but you have now piqued my curiosity.

Great tip about the pashminas!

Gotta agree with Wannabee: sundress is not dressy enuf for formal night. But that is just me. It's not that I care about what other people think of what I am wearing but rather if I AM COMFORTABLE with what I am wearing. Many people dress up.....and have their pictures taken. For some reason we have had a lot of really good ones taken while on the ship.....unlike here at home with a professional photographer.

Also I do not feel comfortable in capris in the dining room either. Just doesnt feel right. I will wear a sundress on casual nights or a nice pair of crisp white pants with a cute top or similar.

I've worn them for every night except formal and smart casual or when eating in Chops or Portofinos. As long as they aren't casual fabric (like denim or workout wear) and they're paired with a nice top and shoes (not Crocs or runners), they will be fine in my opinion.

Archived