I think I want to add on a hotel night. Who do I call? $$?

HNicoleL

Well.....if you booked through travelocity (a TA) you will need to call them about flying in "a couple of days before" and booking a hotel to stay in for "a couple of nights". RCCL will not discuss travel plans with you, because you are booked with a TA, and you should call soon, so that the arrangements and flights are worked out to your satisfaction. :D :D The aditional cost would depend on your plans.

I'm thinking I want to arrive in Miami a couple days before and stay in a hotel. I booked through travelocity, so should I call them or RCCI? Also-how much extra does it usually cost?
First thing you should do is check air prices and compare with what Travelocity is charging you. 90% of the time you can do much better booking on your own. Same with the hotel. If you ask Travelocity (RCL) to fly you down 2 days early, they will charge you $50 for the change. Probably would be better to cancel your air with them and book it and the hotel yourself.

If you book your air and pre-night hotel with the cruiseline, there is no additional charge for the air to get you to the port a day early. Plus you'll have roundtrip transfers included- from airport to hotel, hotel to ship, and then ship to airport.

Archived