Back from Jewels of Europe

Cqis

Hello. I am back from Jewels of Europe- Aug.22-Sept.7,2007.

I had a wondeful time. No complaints.

I took the Paris Hightlights tour in, naturally, Paris. I don't think that we missed a historical building. I wish that this tour allowed time to visit more insides of sites. Maybe they could leave out a few buildings to give more time somewhere else . Still not complaining, I loved it.

Including this group, the people were interesting, and friendly.

It was great meeting all of you. As I pass through my hall at home I pretend to wave and say "how was your day"

Cely

I was on the Rotterdam.

I never thought about writing a review. I might just do that.

There was only two times I had problem and they were resolved instantly.

I need to read up on how to write a review.

One funny story. When i got home i had to take my (Grown) son to work.

I took a bath got dressed and he was't up yet. The clock said 10:00 a.m. and he had to be at work for 11:00 a.m. I stormed out of my room angry with him, when I noticed it was so dark. It was 12:00 midnight. I was on the wrong time. I just took off my clothes and went back to bed.

Cely

One funny story. When i got home i had to take my (Grown) son to work.

I took a bath got dressed and he was't up yet. The clock said 10:00 a.m. and he had to be at work for 11:00 a.m. I stormed out of my room angry with him, when I noticed it was so dark. It was 12:00 midnight. I was on the wrong time. I just took off my clothes and went back to bed.

Cely

That's a good story. Thanks for sharing it.:)

Funny story.

Love to hear more comments about your cruise. What did you think of the Rotterdam? You like the ship? How was the food?

Did you port in Honfleur for your trip to Paris? We were there twice and I loved it.

Welcome back. Glad you had a good time.

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, I am back

We sailed from Harwick, U.K. (London)

I personally loved the Rotterdam. I found it well kept and charming. I did not look in every nock and crany, I was too busy having fun and talking to people. The food was good.Some dinners were better than others, but no complaints. I had coppacino ( my be spelled incorrect) after each dinner and it was wonderful.It may have been wonderful because the company was great.

I really think that the people who complain alot would complain if the Genie gave them three wishes. Any problem that we had was addressed quickly.

I did hear that one person had a heart attack and died.

I am going to do a new post. We are interested in Asia. i would like to hear suggestions. Any help here as to how to ask this question?

Cely

Archived