Breakfast menu in cabin

coveman

I am sorry but the above statement is wrong, you can get eggs, bacon, sausage, omelets, waffles, etc. A lot more then just juice and cereal.

Yes oh Yes!!!!!!!! That was my understanding when I booked my first RCCL cruise, on Mariner, a couple of months ago.

If they keep this wonderful option I pledge allegiance!

It seems to be disappearing from many mid-range cruise lines, and it's one of the wonderful perks I really look forward to!!

Roboat

--- "Eat much and eat often!"

I am sorry but the above statement is wrong, you can get eggs, bacon, sausage, omelets, waffles, etc. A lot more then just juice and cereal.

Just got back from the Liberty. The menu you hang out for breakfast has changed. Scrabbled eggs are on it but no omelet. Not sure about the waffles. Omelets probably can be order directly but not on the hanging menu.

I've read in another post somewhere on this board that although omelets are not on the room service menu, you can write it in and they will most likely make them for you. I will die if I have to get up and go order my omelet from the Windjammer every morning. I am on vacation.

Ann

I've read in another post somewhere on this board that although omelets are not on the room service menu, you can write it in and they will most likely make them for you. I will die if I have to get up and go order my omelet from the Windjammer every morning. I am on vacation.

Ann

The last time I ordered breakfast for room service was in March, on the Brilliance I know they had a western omelette's on it, not sure if they got rid of it.

We last sailed on the Mariner in Feb 07. One of the items listed on the room service menu was a 3 egg omelet. My husband called and ordered that (he thought). When room service arrived we had plates piled to the ceiling. We were not sure how the waiter carried the tray. After looking through plate after plate we realized they had delivered three egg omelets. We still laugh about that. The breakfast delivery is one of our favorite things about RCCL.

Last time I cruised (last February), omelets were on the menu, but I have been hearing they no longer are. That would be very sad, as I enjoy my omelet on the balcony. Could possibly write it in on the hanging card. I've heard that has worked in the past.

Jen

Last time I cruised (last February), omelets were on the menu, but I have been hearing they no longer are. That would be very sad, as I enjoy my omelet on the balcony. Could possibly write it in on the hanging card. I've heard that has worked in the past.

Jen

They're not on the hanging menu but due show up on the order thru the tv menu. I'm guessing if you write it in you'll get it.

On the Monarch in July, no eggs on our menu. We asked our room attendant and she said only JS and above have the full menu. We were in SOV.

I wonder if this is the same with all ships - we're gonna be mightily disappointed otherwise :eek:

Another alternative (we have done before) is to get breakfast from the Windjammer (so you can then have ANYTHING you want - including omlettes, waffles, pancakes etc) and then take it back to your cabin to eat on your balcony...

Boo

Another alternative (we have done before) is to get breakfast from the Windjammer (so you can then have ANYTHING you want - including omlettes, waffles, pancakes etc) and then take it back to your cabin to eat on your balcony...

Boo

oh no the shame of it :eek:

You can write in what you would like, if it's not on the menu. To be honest,tho, eating a "full meal" without benefit of a dining table is messy and difficult! It's much easier and nicer to just walk down to the dining room, where you will be served in fine fashion anything your heart desires!

I stay in lowly D or E cabins and have had no problem getting eggs for room service. I think Monarch is the exception!

The change to the menu occurred sometime between mid July and early Sept. Omelets on the EOS in July, no omelets on Liberty in Sept.

Archived