Which deck on the Freedom of the Seas?

gal40

I prefer deck 6 right near the loyalty ambassador and the elevator. It is near the dining rooms, guest relations, and the bars and theater. Also, the promenade where you can get a quick snack or drink. It is also away from the cluttler of the pool deck. I think it is perfect.

We were on deck 8 and loved it because we could sit at the internet cafe (around the corner from our room) and watch all the Promenade parties. I didn't dare go down to the promenade during the parties - too crowded and I am claustrophobic.

Try and get a hump cabin if you can - the location near the elevator is the best!

Would deck 10 be too noisy?

Noice is NOT a problem on Deck 10 AS LONG AS you are not underneath the tile floors in the Solarium. The chairs being moved on the tile floor above can cause some noise in the cabin.

We stayed in GS1298 on Deck 10 and we heard NADA. One night on the balcony I could hear the music from the pool party above, but it was muffled. And I couldn't hear it in the cabin at all.

I LOVED being on Deck 10 because it was easy for the kids to get to AO. It was easy for us to get to the pool and Windjammer.

On Liberty I am on Deck 9 because I couldn't get 10.

We were on deck 10 just under the pool and it was quiet. Didn't hear anything excpet what sounded like wind (inside stateroom so it's not wind) but may have been swishing water from above. We loved it. Close to the pool to grab stuff at the room if we forgot.

Just a long trek from deck 1 when we came back to the ship from the shore (we take the stairs all the time).

Noice is NOT a problem on Deck 10 AS LONG AS you are not underneath the tile floors in the Solarium. The chairs being moved on the tile floor above can cause some noise in the cabin.

We stayed in GS1298 on Deck 10 and we heard NADA. One night on the balcony I could hear the music from the pool party above, but it was muffled. And I couldn't hear it in the cabin at all.

I LOVED being on Deck 10 because it was easy for the kids to get to AO. It was easy for us to get to the pool and Windjammer.

On Liberty I am on Deck 9 because I couldn't get 10.

We were on Deck 10 on the hump last fall. Cabin was essentially under the dive shop/Portofino. No noise at all and very convenient being one deck below the pool area. I'm a big Deck 10 fan...

Archived