Early flight leaving Seattle

Lisa&Erik Nelson

We get back from our Sapphire cruise on the 20th of June. Our flight leaves the following morning at 6:30 am. How early do we need to be at the airport? We were planning on leaving the hotel at 4:30 and getting to the airport around 5am. Will that give us enough time? Hope we can find a taxi that early.Any reocommendations on transportation? Since we booked our hotel through Princess our transportation is covered but I would imagine they would expect us to leave our hotel at 3:00 am. No Thanks.I'll take every extra bit of sleep that I can get. Thanks in advance for your help. Lisa

There are a lot of early morning flights out of Seattle but a 1 1/2 hour window should be fine. You may want to rethink your Princess booked hotel??? Look at booking direct- there are never any bargains going this route with the per person price AND transfers are included. If you don't plan on using them- why pay for them. icon_smile.gif Cabs will be available for your transfer to the airport.

Lisa and Erik

Wife and I flew out of Seattle last Sunday morning (05/23) via Continental. The airport terminal is under construction. Be advised it took almost an hour to clear security going to the gates. I was told it was because of the cruise ships. Continental gates are in the same terminal as Delta and Southwest…what a mess!!! Plan accordingly.

Dick_Tucker

Carnival Conquest, Mardi Gras week 03…dubbed...“THE CRUISE FROM HELLâ€

Archived