All Inclusive Beach

CRUISINGALONGMAMA

Does anyone know of a beach resort in St. Maarten or St. Kitts that allow you entry for the day with all non-motorized sports and lunch buffet included. When I went to Jamaica, we paid $20 pp to go to Sunset Beach Resort for the day and it was wonderful. Any ideas or help would really be appreciated...

:)

Does anyone know of a beach resort in St. Maarten or St. Kitts that allow you entry for the day with all non-motorized sports and lunch buffet included. When I went to Jamaica, we paid $20 pp to go to Sunset Beach Resort for the day and it was wonderful. Any ideas or help would really be appreciated...

:)

You can contact the Marriott or Royal St. Kitts Hotel and request a day pass.

The only water sports I've seen available are located on South Frigate Bay next to Mr. X's Shiggidy Shack.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Liz. We have a couple islands to pick from to do the all-inclusive day pass.

St. Maarten, St Kitts, Antiqua, Venezuela and Aruba.

Any suggestions as to which might have a REALLY great place?

Thanks

I would recommend getting a day pass in St. Maarten (Great Bay Resort or Maho Beach), Antigua (Grand Pineapple Beach) or in Aruba (The new Riu Resort).

I wouldn't recommend it in St. Kitts. There's too much to see and do while you are there to spend the day at a hotel.

I emailed Riu Resort in Aruba and they have been very evasive. Just sent my third email asking for basic info. In all of them I have stated that everyone is over 17, we are looking for a day pass, ask what is included and the cost.

The only info I have gathered is all meals and drinks are included and the cost is around $100usd depending on the category. [category = age] I am not getting warm fuzzies from them. Maybe this is all the info they have? hmmm

I also emailed Elite Island [Grand Pinapple -Antiqua, St. Kitts] I have so far only received one email, but nothing really for info there either. I did send a reply asking again for the same info.

I did try to call but after 5 agonizing min. of not understanding the person on the other end I gave up.

Any suggestions?

i can rent chairs/shade, walk over to get my own drinks and food for way less than $100pp. We won't be able to use the pool but we have a ship for that. I was really looking forward to experiencing this. :rolleyes:

Just got an email from the Elite island.

"At Sugar Bay you will not need a day pass but we would like if you could purchase a lunch to enjoy the facilities for the day.

In Antigua St. James Club and Verandah day Passes are $80 per adult +20.5% tax.

At Grand Pineapple the Option A from 9am - 6pm at US 50.00 per person plus 10% tax or Option B from 10.30am - 6pm at US 45.00 plus 10% tax."

Archived