Ocho Rios Excursions

airlinerob

I'm looking for suggestions on the best excursion!!

I am on the Mariner of the Seas 9/12/04, and will be stopping at this port. Going with a group of 6 people (three older) that are not all that much into water / beach.

(I definitely do want to climb Dunns River Falls though!)

What options are there in Ocho Rios? They would love tours, etc.

Do you know where the best place to go for the excursions would be? (Anyplace cheaper than the cruise line?) - Anyone have a suggestion as to who to book Dunns River or any other excursions through?

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Robert

Trevor lives halfway between Ocho Rios and Montego Bay, so he does shore excursions from either port. We used his services in July off the Caribbean Princess for our family group of 11, and were really pleased. He knew so much about the island, made sure we were safe at all times, and tailored the trip to what we wanted. His rates are very reasonable. You can email him at trevorhudlin@hotmail.com, and ask for his suggestions on what might be best for your group. He definitely does Dunns River Falls, if you're interested in going there. The most important thing is to pre-arrange your excursion, don't leave it to chance. There seem to be some good guides on Jamaica, they'll make your stay on the island a great experience. Good luck!!

Archived