Luggage Tags

JPB

Any Need To Put On Luggage Tags Before Port ????.....when The Cruise Lines Use To P/u At Airport I Could See Having The Tags On.,however, Why Bother Until You Check In...room Could Be Changed At That Time Anyway

If flying, I would keep them off until after you arrive at your destination. I would not wait until you are at the port, however. Do you really want to be standing around scrambling to put on the tags? I would put the tags on when you retrieve them from the luggage carousel, or before you leave home if you are driving. Once at the port, the porters will take your bags and change tags if needed.

We always put our tags on also on our way to the Port so they are all ready to be handed over to the Longshoremen. No one knows how congested it will be when You arrive at the Port. This is one less hassel to deal with on Embarkation Day..

Why Bother Until You Check In...room Could Be Changed At That Time Anyway

Odds are, you will not have your cabin changed if you already have one assigned, if you do not, then fill out the tag except for the cabin number, you can get that from the porter at the pier.

Remember, you will not have your luggage at check in to see if there has been changes, you will

quote=BlueJacketsFan1We put our on as we are going to the port. I would be worried about flying with the tags on. I don't think they would last.

They stay on just fine if you fold them as instructed and stapple them several times at the end. Having said that - these tags stink. Not only is it one more thing I have to print up prior to leaving, they really are tacky looking and Carnival should be ashamed to have these on luggage as an advertisement for their line. :(

Archived