Birth Certificate Problem Solved! Thank you all!

HeatherInFlorida

I want to thank everyone of you who helped with the birth certificate problem. I am always amazed at the goodness of the people on these boards and the interest and help you are willing to give.

Happily, there is a birth certificate on file in PA and after completing the application our friend will have it long before we cruise in November.

So thanks again, because without the valuable information you all gave, it would have taken a lot longer to search the info out. I've never seen you, I don't know you and maybe I never will, but right now I sure do love you guys.:)

Heather-

Glad to hear it worked out! I know you are looking forward to cruising with your friend.

The amount of information and suggestions on these boards is just fantastic! I am pretty web saavy, but I 've been provided with some great links this past week - all from different CC members!

I'm so happy it worked out for your friend (and, therefore, you). Now you can happily enjoy your countdown to 'cruise day'.

(Perhaps you might want to mention to him he should start thinking about getting a passport. Before too long, I think we will all need to have one in order to leave the U.S. fifty.)

(Perhaps you might want to mention to him he should start thinking about getting a passport. Before too long, I think we will all need to have one in order to leave the U.S. fifty.)

You are soooo right, Sail, but I'll leave that to my girlfriend. She knows this and he is her SO so she can deal with that:D . He's a stubborn guy but he's (thankfully) her headache (well, yesterday he was mine;) ). I love the man, but you probably know how some men can be! Not casting any aspersions here:o !!

Archived