Majesty a little late this morning

Hypo

Majesty is just now pulling into the dock at Miami, at 6:30 EDT. She is a little late this morning, wonder why?

Based on the webcam? That seems to get bogged down once in awhile. 6:30 isn't that late is it?

I was on this ship. It was great by the way.

We had an ocean view minimally obstructed on deck 8, stateroom 8068. Lifeboat number 11 was outside our window, but only the bottom of the boat obstructed our view, and plenty of light came in.

Anyway, like I said we were on deck 8, we were given yellow tags with the number 1 on them for our luggage. We put the luggage outside our room at 11 last night after dinner, which all of our meals were amazing by the way, except the burger I didn't care for at Johnny Rockets.

The announcement came on the air about 7:15 that the ship was docked and cleared for disembarkation, we got up, dressed, packed up our final belongings, and went downstairs. Walked straight off the ship, picked up our luggage, went out the doors and were in the car paying for parking at 8am. We then were home at 8:35 in Ft. Lauderdale.

The trip in Nassau was great, weather didn't start out so well, but it did clear up by the end of the day. There were only 3 ships in port that day, the Imperial Majesty, us and the Carnival Sensation. I have to say that the only think I did not like about Nassau was the fact that coming and going you had to go through the Festival Marketplace. And you had to go ALL the way through it. When I came off the ship, I had the Savvy Traveler book in hand that I purchased in the first port talk on board. I went from store to store somewhat like a scavenger hunt picking up all the items that were being given away to the people with the book. I know call me crazy, but hey, free souveniers for my return home. Then, I met up with my traveling companion and had lunch at Senor Frogs. THAT WAS AWESOME. We returned to the ship, dropped off our stuff from the shopping excursion, hopped a taxi and visted Sandals resort for a couple of hours. Being a ta I have to learn about the places I am selling. We then returned to the ship, showered and prepared for Formal night.

Day 3 we were in Coco Cay. It was ok. I wanted to spend some time on the ship, won Name that Country Tune Trivia, then went ashore. It was ok. I walked around the island, saw it took pictures, had a nibble to eat, then went back to the ship. I live in Ft Lauderdale so swimming in the ocean isn't a big deal to me. I really don't like salt water anyway. Back on board I did sit in the pool for a little bit, yes it is salt water, but at least I didn't have fish swimming around me. I then went and had Johnny Rockets, like I said, no big deal. The fries and onion rings were good, the hot fudge sundae was great, but the burger left alot to be desired. We ended the day in Spectrum for the 3rd night in a row and had a blast as the group we were with participated in The Quest, and adult version Scavenger hunt. Let me tell you, things at work will now never be the same. HAHAHA, fun fun.

Day 4 we were in Key West. We went off the ship, again with the Savvy Traveler book in hand and did the key west hunt. Wow, some of the items were really nice. We did a bit of shopping then had lunch at Sloppy Joe's. We then returned to the ship to drop off our purchases. After this we met up with Zam and Capt Ron for our Pub Crawl around Key West. 2 hours, 4 bars, a drink in each bar and a t-shirt to commemorate. It was fun. Did a little more shopping on the way back to the ship and then went up deck to the Deli to grab a small bite to eat to hold us over until dinner at 8:30. Dinner was great, again, after it was over I was so exhausted from the sun and the week, and I went back to my room, finished packing, watched a movie and fell asleep. I didn't wake up until this morning, when we came home.

All in all, for a first cruise, was awesome. I will confidently sell this cruise to my customers without hesitation.

Archived