All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

You're so right, though my DW wanted a higher deck to be closer to the action when we go on our soon to be CC Group cruise!:D;)

Don't forget there's action the other way too. Having deck 3 right below you is a true pleasure, as well as deck 2!

I believe it's because deck 4 is the only one with a protective overhang.

I'm booked on Deck 4 for my trip in June. What do you mean by a protective overhang? Our room will be with the lifeboats. Are you just referring to balcony rooms? Or are you not even talking about rooms?

Hey all!

We'll be sailing the Miracle again in a few weeks. I'll do an insanely long and picture-laden review again on my blog, but if anyone has any specific questions about the Miracle (except for "Can you take a picture of room # xxxx" because I don't think I'll have time to go find 20 rooms ;) ), please let me know and I'll try to find out an answer or take a picture of it!

Hey Nicole,

I would love to see some pictures from the "Jazz Club" listed on the Promendae Deck and the Mini Golf on the Sports Deck.

Thanks so much for the offer! If you don't get to it, no problemo :)

Cheri

• 3 weeks later...

Aft cabins on Deck 4 have more of an overhang than the decks above. The higher decks are angled.

All side balcony cabins have total coverage.

The Jazz Club is actually called Frankie & Johnnys.

Beware the multitude of weird, alien-like pointy silver thingies.

2178967990102755439S500x500Q85.jpg

:D

Aft cabins on Deck 4 have more of an overhang than the decks above. The higher decks are angled.

Banged my head on that damned thing:D

Now that I'm back from my exhausting Victory cruise, I can concentrate on sailing Miracle again. After having NO sea days on Victory, I'm really looking forward to those 4 sea days and aft balcony in December.

It will be great to sail her again. :D

Hi everyone. Im sailing the Miracle for the first time on July 10, 2010. Its a group cruise with my band. If you want to join, be my guest, leave me msg and Ill send you the info.

Ive been on Legend and the Valor a few times.

Question: Where is the best place on the ship to have a cruise critic meet and greet? In the past on other ships we had our meet on the first sea day. Is there a bar near the adult pool aft? If not, please suggest a place to me. Thanks alot.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Who was that band in Frankie and Johnies? I just got off the Miracle and we had "Music Unlimited" . They are awesome. Especially Aldo, the lead guitarist of the group. Hope you get to see them. Mary49

Going to be back on the Miracle on Monday - there's something awesome about getting on a ship that you already know like the back of your hand :) Looking forward to it! :)

Hi MonaCK, I just got off the same day you boarded her. It was my third cruise with her. I call it my second home (LoL). I'm a semi-finalist for a free cruise at the end of June. If I win guess where I'm going (LOL) Mary49

Hi everyone. Im sailing the Miracle for the first time on July 10, 2010. Its a group cruise with my band. If you want to join, be my guest, leave me msg and Ill send you the info.

Ive been on Legend and the Valor a few times.

Question: Where is the best place on the ship to have a cruise critic meet and greet? In the past on other ships we had our meet on the first sea day. Is there a bar near the adult pool aft? If not, please suggest a place to me. Thanks alot.

Starz723,

We will be getting off when you are getting on. We'll wave to you!!:D

hi monack, i just got off the same day you boarded her. It was my third cruise with her. I call it my second home (lol). I'm a semi-finalist for a free cruise at the end of june. If i win guess where i'm going (lol) mary49

good luck

Sorry for asking again..but no one seems to have a suggestion. Please..anyone know of a good place?

Thank you.

Orpheus Bar..right on the aft.

Steve,

Unrelated question. We are also from northern jersey. How do you get to the port in manhattan? Do you drive and park there or do you get a car service? We are looking into a car service for next July on Miracle. Just curious. Looking for a good car service in this area. Thanks so much for your input.:D

Lovely - i know on deck 7 aftish we had a laundry room with an iron.....fyi on formal nights or really any night it gets crowded with people ironing...you may want to iron in the morning when no one else is thinking about it!

Laura:)

So...no irons in the room, huh?

Archived