transfers

diamond_1111

Hi everyone. My husband and I will be in Santiago in February. We planned to stay two nights before boarding the cruise Princess.

We would like to visit a restaurant to enjoy a dinner show. I see that you have visited the city. Could anyone help me with this information.

We would like know of some company that can offer a night tour, take a short walk through the city and end at dinner.

Thank you Julie-Malcolm.

Hi Julie

We went to one dinner show in Balli hai. We booked it through Victor. We loved it! Thought it was a terrific show. The food and wine were very good too. The place is very nice, you imagine being on a Polynesian island. A place to enjoy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We so excited about our upcoming cruise to South America departing from Valparaiso. Thank you, thank you, everyone. Victor has been very responsive to my emails for all the info of Santiago and other ports. We have arranged a dinner show in Bueno Muchacho restaurant. We are sure we enjoyed our visit.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas yesterday and a brilliant New Year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Just wondering if anyone is still following this thread. I'm now looking for a transfer/tour from Santiago to Valpo, so looking for info. I'm also curious how far the cruise port is from the sightseeing area of Valpo. Is it possible to get back into the city after checking into the cruise. (We start the cruise in Valpo. My flight arrives Santiago at 10:30. I know it's a long way to Valpo, and I'm curious how long it takes to clear passport control, get luggage and get out of airport. Also, anyone know of any afternoon tours in Valpo, separate from a transfer?