My 109 page Liberty Review is finished !!

lephysteria

Hello fellow cruisers :)

My cruise review from the 9-1-2007 Liberty of the Seas sailing is finally finished! I've compiled 109 pages of our wild, crazy, and fun misadventures.

http://www.jenscruisereviews.com/Liberty_Review_final1.pdf

Oh yeah and there's video too! :eek:

(that might take a minute to begin playing, and you need to be connected to the internet for that to download onto your PC) :cool:

Do let me know if you have any questions!

My cruise review from the 9-1-2007 Liberty of the Seas sailing is finally finished! I've compiled 109 pages of our wild, crazy, and fun misadventures.

Holy Guacamole, Bat Man! Can I have the Readers' Digest Condensed Version? Heeheehee!

http://www.jenscruisereviews.com/Liberty_Review_final1.pdf

Oh yeah and there's video too! :eek:

(that might take a minute to begin playing, and you need to be connected to the internet for that to download onto your PC) :cool:

Do let me know if you have any questions!

Wow - and I thought my wife was long winded.

1 question from someone on the other side of the pond - where is LAX?

Wow!!!! 109 pages, I thought you were joking!:D

what an excellent review. You have set the bar for others to try to meet when they write their reviews.

Well done.

Hypo

Thank you :)

And I've set that bar for myself too :o ... for "we had a great cruise" will no longer be enough information :D

Woah! When I first saw that it was 109 pages I thought "yeh I'll just browse, no way will I read all 109 pages" but I'm already on page 35! OMG you guys had way too much fun!!! I'm sucked in!!

Laura

Thank you so much! :)

That's very kind.

My advice is also to not read this when you're hungry!!! :D

WOW! We vote a resounding YES to having Cruise Critic sending you on a cruise on every ship in the fleet just to write/compile this type of review!!! Incredible.

We're going to print this one out (in color) and use it as 'the book' on our Radiance cruise in January. Will make for great poolside reading!

Thanks,

Harry & Ann

WOW! We vote a resounding YES to having Cruise Critic sending you on a cruise on every ship in the fleet just to write/compile this type of review!!! Incredible.

WOW :D

That's an awesome idea!!!!

Thanks so much! When you're on the pool deck, please try a love connection, and think of me :D

Very nice and in depth review. The Liberty is a great ship. I was booked to take her next year but changed to the Freedom due to liking her eastern itinerary a little more.

The Freedom itinerary is a great one. The Luni's wanted to do a newer ship, but I'd have been pleased with either :)

An amazing review and I know how much time and effort it would take to do this. I loved everything about it and was especially pleased to see the photos of your hump balconies with the partitions open. I have centre hump cabin deck 6 on Independence in 2009 next to a CC friend and we want to open up the balcony too.

This is a review I will recommend to people especially first time cruisers or first timers on RCI to give them a taste of what to experience. You have captured the essence of a cruise on Royal Caribben. Great Job!

Oh yes loved the group photo on the girls on the floor in their Hawaiian dress. Was this done with the photographer onboard? Great idea

An amazing review and I know how much time and effort it would take to do this. I loved everything about it and was especially pleased to see the photos of your hump balconies with the partitions open. I have centre hump cabin deck 6 on Independence in 2009 next to a CC friend and we want to open up the balcony too.

This is a review I will recommend to people especially first time cruisers or first timers on RCI to give them a taste of what to experience. You have captured the essence of a cruise on Royal Caribben. Great Job!

Oh yes loved the group photo on the girls on the floor in their Hawaiian dress. Was this done with the photographer onboard? Great idea

Thank you so much :)

Yes, it was Pat's idea, really :D

But we used the white casual background and it took some work to get 12 people situated ... ha ha ha

Thank you for the kind words :)

i have been waiting for this review ever since i was reading your roll call.

i have a group on the 12/8 sailing and your review and menu's and compasses, have helped me make a schedule for our group.

i will be sending your review to our whole group.

thank yoy very much.:)

Archived