My 109 page Liberty Review is finished !!

lephysteria

Thanks for such a detailed review!! And especially for posting the Compasses. We leave this Saturday for our Eastern Caribbean cruise on Liberty and beacause of YOUR compasses I was able to plan out everything, my formal clothes, nights we're doing Chops, etc. THANKS SO MUCH!!!:p :p ;) ;) :) :)

Liberty of the Seas September '07

Explorer of the Seas January '07

Enchantment of the Seas March '04

I have OCPD (Obsessive Cruise Planning Disorder) and this was exactly what I would be looking for when we decide to sail. (that goes for any ship!) Can you do one for each rcl ship? Pleeeeezee!! :D

I would be honored to do one for every ship! :)

However ..... lol .... I like don't have the funds to do that!

But if anyone wants to put money into a cause to send me cruising to get these types of reviews, then I'd be more than happy to oblige :)

lephysteria - that was great!!!!

I agree with you about the other international passengers and their rude children. I give the cruise staff alot of credit to have to put up with such rude people.

We were on the week after you and being delayed getting on because people were still getting off the ship at 11:30 resulted in us doing the express debarkation. It worked great.

The other thing that I noticed "big time" was the lack of dress code in the dining room...you should have seen some of the outfits.

What's so hard about a pair of dockers and a golf shirt people!!!!

OMG Maggie, I KNOW! That's why that one night, it wasn't even formal night, and some creep comes into the dining room looking like something my dog buried in the backyard. It was a tattered tshirt and ripped jeans. He looked terrible.

So when we asked Ajay why he let him in to dine .... Ajay said that he can't tell him no, then the guest gets mad, then Ajay gets written up for it on the comment cards.

Its sad. Just really sad.

Did you have a large quincenera group with you too? Or were they just itnl pax with bratty kids?

Jen - Great review!!! It took me most of the morning, but I read the whole thing!:D I wasn't able to get the videos up, though. I must need to download something for my computer to handle it.:( We will be in Labadee in April, so I really enjoyed that part.

When are you cruising on the Monarch in January? Mom & I will be on the 3 day on the 11th to celebrate her 78th birthday. I'd love to sail with you again!:cool:

BTW, you look wonderful! Keep it up - I love that special 'someday dress'.;)

Without a doubt, that was the best review I have ever read. I absolutely LOVE the details that you included because I am an obsessive planner myself. The mantle used to belong to the Preisman's review of the Freedom, but yours is much more in-depth. Excellent!

I want to see the review....however I have Dial-up and it won't load up...can you tell me if this is something I need to be patient with...to load...or am I doing something wrong?

You are not doing anything wrong. The file you're trying to access is pretty big, and it can take a while for it to load.

I can email it to you, though. However what would probably be best is if I send you the review in chunks .... parts 1-6. You won't be missing anything really, because it is those 6 parts which make up the entire 109 page file.

(I just put the large combined file on the website, and that's what everyone is reading).

So send me a note at lephysteria at yahoo dot com, and I'll be more than happy to make sure you have enough to read. Just make sure you go in order (file1, file2, etc.) , or else you might get confused ... :)

Daggone it! Work won't let us have Adobe here to look at pdf files. :( I'll have to try and remember to check this out at home.

Not even the free viewer????? Wow, that's pretty strict!

I can send it to you in an email, and you can read it when you get home. Just send me a note first, and I'll forward the file with my reply. :)

Without a doubt, that was the best review I have ever read. I absolutely LOVE the details that you included because I am an obsessive planner myself. The mantle used to belong to the Preisman's review of the Freedom, but yours is much more in-depth. Excellent!

Thank you so very much! :) I hope with this document you can plan your cruise to get the most out of your week, which will fly by! :rolleyes:

I too enjoyed reading that Freedom review.

Thanks again :)

Jen - Great review!!! It took me most of the morning, but I read the whole thing! I wasn't able to get the videos up, though. I must need to download something for my computer to handle it.:( We will be in Labadee in April, so I really enjoyed that part.

When are you cruising on the Monarch in January? Mom & I will be on the 3 day on the 11th to celebrate her 78th birthday. I'd love to sail with you again!:cool:

BTW, you look wonderful! Keep it up - I love that special 'someday dress'.;)

Hi Ginny!!!

We're on the 1/4/08 Monarch :(

Drats, we missed you by a week! I know we'll get to sail together someday soon! When you book another Monarch trip, lemme know! It'll happen very soon! ;)

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love that dress too!!! :D

The videos do take a long time to load, although it might look like your computer isn't doing anything. The files are huge and it'll take several minutes for them to load. If you don't get an error message, you're doing great!

Hi gang!

This is now up to 110 pages!!! I added a bit more info on:

• Sprinkles the ice cream station
  • A clean shave ... that wants $45 to shave your guy's beard and moustache on formal night ....
  • Disembarkation .... and how it can be really tough the last day!

lephysteria - The intl rude people were across the board. We had a table next to us in the dining room that would eat and talk with their mouths full. They sneezed without covering their mouths/noses.:eek: :eek: :eek: The lady that sat closest to me had sandals on and had her foot up on her other leg...facing me.

One lady pushed me out of the way to get out of the elevator.

I know there have been alot of complaints about cruises from san juan and the local pax being rude. I have never experienced that and we have cruised out of there 3 times. This cruise was so different...I started to think they must of had a sale...

We didn't bring formal wear this time. We did chops one night. We were smart casual. The table next to us....the husband had on jeans and bright blue sneakers.

What really makes me mad is hearing someone be rude to the staff..and their was alot of it. Also, there were quite a few empty tables the last night...do people really stiff the staff...how sad.

My first two cruises were on carnival and I remember everyone used to dress to the code then.

I hate to sound so negative but I don't understand if you know up front what is expected, why differ from that?

Maggie, we had a lot of the pushing in the elevators. I had to say to them "let me know if I get in your way" .... several times. I hate to say it but the non-dressing to code and not punnishing bad kids is just another snowballing effect of "lets not upset the person breaking the rules, after all it is their vacation too".

I just hope this rule bending will stop soon! :)

Otherwise we had a splendid time :D

Is it a review - or is it your photo album?! How great! Thank you - thank you - thank you! We are going on this trip and it was so fun to look at your wonderful time.

What a great and fun group of people you must be - thanks again!:)

Thank you very much for that. The Luni's are a great group of folks. Hopefully you'll be able to join them one day. Cause Pat books a new cruise every 5 mintues :eek: :p

Believe it or not, there were about 1000 pictures I took that didn't make it into the review :)

All of my wonderful shots (from my fantastic little panoramic wide angle compact camera) are in my webshots album if you'd like to take a peek.

Archived