My 109 page Liberty Review is finished !!

lephysteria

Jen,

I love what I've read of your review so far...I'm still working through it and I think it's great! I'm becoming obsessed with the Liberty and really hope that's the next cruise we go on. DH and I are going on our 2nd cruise on the 14th (on the Sovereign) and can't wait!

Since I saw that your husband is Indian, I was excited to see that you put the link to your wedding pictures! My DH is Indian and we ALSO had a Hindu wedding AND an American/Christian wedding. Ours wasn't in India though, so I'm jealous! Just a funny coincidence....I loved all the pictures.

And congrats on your pregnancy!!! Hope you're feeling great!

Namaste!!! Thanks for the note about the review. That is a coincidence !!! Wow, how do you find life going between a US family and a Desi family? I love my Indian inlaws, so I guess that helps that the families get along. If you ever posted a link to your Hindu wedding Id love to see them. Where is your DH from in India?

• 2 months later...
Great information in your review for *any* RCCL cruiser. I'm glad it was bumped up to the front page!

I'll be on EOS at the end of the month and loved to read and see pictures of the RCCL things I have heard about.

Speaking of bumps- Congratulations on your pregnancy! LOL

Thank you so much.

Our little guy is just baking away!!

We had some ultrasound pictures taken recently. They can be seen at

http://www.jenscruisereviews.com/us/uspics.pdf

Wow - and I thought my wife was long winded.

1 question from someone on the other side of the pond - where is LAX?

Los Angeles, California

Thanks Coffeebean ;)

Jen, (I'm replying for you)

LAX is the airport code for Los Angeles California airport.

Hope this helps.

Pat

(Miss ya Jen, LOVED the 3d sono pics. Baby does look like Naren.l

OMG doesn't he??????? I am thinking that this child may not look anything like me. Then we saw the video ....... and taaa daaaaaaaaaah! The baby has my feet! That high arch is only found on my feet ... not Naren's feet!!! :D

Hi Jen!! Hope you are doing ok....the date is getting close to your baby's

arrival....WOW I was amazed of the sono pics....what a

change from 12 yrs ago when I had mine done. good old

black and white. take care!!!!

Hi Jen!! Hope you are doing ok....the date is getting close to your baby's

arrival....WOW I was amazed of the sono pics....what a

change from 12 yrs ago when I had mine done. good old

black and white. take care!!!!

The little one grows and tries to come out of my abdomen every day :)

It won't be long now!

wow....it's feeling like the good ol' days.

Hi PP!

Jenn....I'm still looking at that pic of Trunk Bay!

Miss you all!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh . ..... remember when that crazy lady was laughing so loudly that she could be heard at the snack bar ???? :D

Ahhh that was a good day!

Miss you tons!

I know its been said a hundred times already but thank you so much for this review. I have a Liberty cruise coming up shortly and its good to know what to expect. My only other ship is the Majesty which I have sailed twice but its good to get insider info about the ship before you go.

Thank you so much again for the review and congrats on the baby.

• 1 month later...
Cruising on hold while I grow a beanlette. ITS A BOY !!! James Alexander is being induced on 8/4/08 !!

My goodness the little one is almost here. :D

I can not wait to see all the pictures of your beautiful son and his very proud parents.

A lot of CC's will be thinking of you on August 4th. ;)

Alexis

Awwwwww thank you Alexis :)

I'll be sure to post pics of our little critter as soon as I can. Thankfully DH is more computer savvy than I am! Thank you for all your good thoughts and prayers. I'm not nervous, but just so excited to finally meet the little guy who thinks playing soccer at 3am is a good idea! :D

Hi Jen,

Glad to see you are still on the boards.....hope you are feeling ok.

Is is strange to not have a cruise booked?

i think you will be a legend on cc for this liberty review....so helpful for first timers and for me (who went the week after you) was terrific also.

Will you cruise with the baby?

lephysteria, I don't know you as well as some of the others here, but I can tell from your funny, sweet and always kind posts that you are going to be a fabulous mother. I'll be sending you lots of good vibes on August 4th - otherwise known as the beginning of the countdown clock for James Alexander's first cruise!

Kat.

Jen, I said hello to you somewhere and I can't find it ... this thread is unbelievable ... so is your review.

Much good luck to you, Naren and little James Alexander. And to think it all started on the PRIDE!!! :D

OMG yes it did start on the Pride !!!!!!!!!!!

How wonderful to see you again, thank you for the review comments. We're under a week now, and hopefully he'll keep baking till he's forced to come out!

Thanks for checking in with me, I'll be sure to keep you updated on our progress :)

Hi Jen,

Glad to see you are still on the boards.....hope you are feeling ok.

Is is strange to not have a cruise booked?

i think you will be a legend on cc for this liberty review....so helpful for first timers and for me (who went the week after you) was terrific also.

Will you cruise with the baby?

Hey Maggie!!

It is strange not to have a cruise booked, but as soon as James can cruise we'll be looking for deals so that we can take him with us. I'm feeling great. I keep meaning to come by and chat with the yayas. I haven't fallen off the planet, just finalizing details and getting my ducks in a row :)

Archived