My Mariner Cruise photos are now up

skyking

FABULOUS pictures:) They made me even more excited than I already am. We leave on December 9th, and it can't come fast enough. What kind of digital camera do you have, as it takes wonderful pictures!!

It is the Sony DSC-W90 with 8.0 megapixles...I am also very impressed with the picture quality.

your pics and video! What a beautiful couple!!! It's like Barbie and Ken go on a cruise :D - you know I'm teasing! It looks like ya'll had a great time!! I can't wait for our cruise in December and I want to let you know how much my husband and I enjoyed looking at your photos and truly appreciated the fact that you took the time to share your photos!

Thanks for sharing the AWESOME pic's! I really can't wait till next week now! Thanks again! You and your wife are a beautiful couple! Glad you had such a great time!;)

Thanks for the nice comments:) And enjoy the Mariner!

Skyking - excellent pics, thanks so much for posting them!!

Question - some of the cabin shots look like a Junior Suite - can you tell me which JS that is??

Thanks!! :)

OHHH YA, I have not had the chance to put captions in the pics yet...We met a couple onboard and they had a JS...I think it was 9568...I loved having a JS on our honeymoon, and just had to take a pic...The extra space is HUGE.

OHHH YA, I have not had the chance to put captions in the pics yet...We met a couple onboard and they had a JS...I think it was 9568...I loved having a JS on our honeymoon, and just had to take a pic...The extra space is HUGE.

Sounds like you had a fantastic cruise!

I am sailing on the Mariner in 48 days and I am counting the minutes!!!!

We have JS 9318 on the hump and are really looking forward to it.

I was glad to hear that the band playing Caribbean music by the pool is alive and well :p

You mentioned in your live post from St.Thomas that there is a restaurant/bar and outdoor pool right at the port....can you give me more details??? Thanks so much!!!!

Sounds like you had a fantastic cruise!

I am sailing on the Mariner in 48 days and I am counting the minutes!!!!

We have JS 9318 on the hump and are really looking forward to it.

I was glad to hear that the band playing Caribbean music by the pool is alive and well :p

You mentioned in your live post from St.Thomas that there is a restaurant/bar and outdoor pool right at the port....can you give me more details??? Thanks so much!!!!

YESSS....When you walk off the gangway it is literally going to be right in front of you on the pier...Now I was told that it was originally made for crew, but they decided to open it up to passengers as well....It has a fresh water pool, with a huge outdoor bar, a looong bar inside with a big internet area, wifi access, food, pool tables, and even a gym. I highly recomend stopping off there either on your way out or before getting back on the ship. We got there around 5pm and were not ready to get back on the ship, so we stopped by for a little over a hour...I think somewhere in my 200+ pics there are pics from inside.

Archived