Room TV

kubri32

You wont' get much of anything on the ship. I set my DVR for anything and everything I want to see when I get home. I don't usually watch much if any TV on the ship, but I know DH can never find much.

What I really miss is ESPN when I am working out in the morning. Never have been able to understand why they only get ESPN in Spanish and not English!!

Not overly important, but does anyone have a TV channel listing for RCCL ships? Just trying to figure out which shows I need to record at home vs what limited programming will be available on the boat. Thanks

Record everything. At sea you are subject to International broadcasting and don't expect to see any local boardcast.

Record everything. At sea you are subject to International broadcasting and don't expect to see any local boardcast.

I don't sail Carnival anymore, but when I did, Carnival had all the local channels. I cruised in Sept. with them, and was able to watch all my season premiers.

Archived