9:30AM Flight Out of Miami

BcIcemen

Never booked it. Just threw it out there. I did book a 12:20 flight though.

Very good choice . Your parents and educators (and all of us CC'rs)are very proud of you for making the decision that you did.

Most of us are proud anyways. There are a few of us who would have loved to read your post a few months from now complaining how Carnival had ruined your vacation because you missed your return flight.:eek:

I Have made several flights leaving at 11:00 am but leaving at 9:30 is really cutting it close. Even if the ship ports on time and you carry bags off, you might be off the ship by 7:30 so if you are at the airport by 8:00 am you have hour and half to check you bags go through security and get to the gate 30 min befor departure, then you have to worry about the traffic going to the airport.

Good Luck!!!!!!

Aren't you supposed to be at the airport 1 1/2 -2 hrs prior to departure?

If the flight is 9:30, they will probably start boarding the plane between 8:45-9:00a. Plus if you are checking bags you will need enough time for them to be screened, in addition to getting yourselves through security.

9:30 is usually the scheduled push back time. Pushback time meaning when the plane pushes back from the gate.

For our recent cruise out of Miami, we had a 4:30 American flight booked but when we got to the airport super early and checked-in, we had the option to switch to stand-by for the 11:00 flight (the one we worried was too early for us to make so we didn't book it) and still keep our guaranteed 4:30. We ended up getting on the 11:00 and making it home a few hours earlier.

Now now, folks, let's not forget the CCer we told would never make a 9:30 flight, then came back and yelled at us when he was at the airport by 8. :rolleyes: ;)

I remember she said I gave her bad advice because she could of made her 8:30am flight LOL.

Fred

Now now, folks, let's not forget the CCer we told would never make a 9:30 flight, then came back and yelled at us when he was at the airport by 8. :rolleyes: ;)

I say book the flight for 9am then!:eek:

If you're gonna gamble you might as well make it interesting!;)

Huffin' & puffin' and sweatin' up a storm as you make like OJ Simpson in the old Hertz commercials!:D

Archived