Military discount

Joeci

We are about to book the Liberty of the sea for July 19 08, does RCCL offer a military dicount like other lines, we were just on a Carnival cruise and used the discount it was quite easy, is RCCL the same. Thanks

Military rate, senior rate and residency discounts are applied for different sailings and at different times. You will have to keep checking after you book and if they add it you will get the discount. They can do this at any time and it might only stay there for a few days or so, keep checking often.

There are great MD's right now for cruises this December. Check out the NOS 12/8 & 12/13 and the BOS for 12/17. Some of the discounts are for 200 bucks. You can get an IN for 219.00 for the 4 night NOS on 12/13..the 12/8 5 nighter will run you 319 IN.

Brilliance (4nights) will cost 319 for an OV...IN's are sold out.. they WERE going for 299 for Florida residents. Balconies are 399.00 with the MD. We started with a price of 549 (plus tax of

Great ships for a great price!

I know, because we are booked on all 3! ;)

Even without the MD the prices have gone down since original booking price for the 12/13 NOS and 12/17 BOS.

It's great to see these price drops!

Check it out and good luck!

EMc

Checking the RCCL Website is a good idea. We already booked and paid for our SOS cruise. By chance we went back to the website and found new military/veterans discount fares had been added. This knocked $120.00 off our cabin. AND... bumped up a category. :D

I have used both Royal Caribbean and ***** websites for booking cruises with military discounts. You do have to watch for them. They come and go and then you can't get the lower fares. I have never had any trouble when I booked one.

The only way I could find out about military discounted cruises was to 1) go to the date I want, 2) put in the # of passengers, 4) check 'military' and then the prices show up. They will reflect regular, and then military. ***** lists the military discounts on a singular page.

Archived