Third times a charm? Anyone use BC Express in FLL for transportation?

Anyone use this company? I need reviews if you have. I have NEVER heard of them...I had one or two people say they may use them...I want someone who HAS used them before. I need input. Thanks. Ft. Lauderdale is where I am flying in to. :)

We have used them twice in the past, excellent service at an excellent price. We do a lot of back to back cruising, sometimes 1 ship leaving from Miami and the other from Ft. Lauderdale. This company services the entire arean and has been very reliable in the past. Last time used was last October.

Thank you! Thank you!! I appreciate the respose...finally someone who has used them!! I was a bit leary because the guy (BC) was so accomidating...isn't that crazy?! I can't help it...too good to be true comes to mind 4_1_213.gif. Thanks again!

Kim

He is a GREAT guy, just the same in person, he will talk your arm and leg off and is very knowledgable about the area. Has long hair in a pony tail, don't let the bother you, it is a "thing" in the area. He used to run a diving and snorkel charter in the caribbean prior to the shuttle service, so, he still has the customer service attitude!

Archived