Emerald Mini Suites

sailorgirl

Am I correct in my understanding that the Dolphin deck mini suite balcony is totally uncovered, offering no shelter from rain or sun, and that the Emerald deck, down below, offers mini suite balcony that are totally covered. All or nothing?
This is correct. Also, there are only about 12 Emerald deck minis, category AD, six on each side of the ship, on each Grand-class ship so they sell out quickly.

good morning all

We are going to be sailing on Jan29,2009 doing the Southern Caribbean. We are on the Alhoa deck mid ship I was wondering on what the decks were like. Last cruise we were midship on the Crown on the Caribe deck.

Basically, the rooms are the same on both decks, the only difference is balcony size, the Caribe deck balconies are approx. 9 x 9 ft thereby giving you more space to lounge. If you prefer the extra space, I would see if you can change cabins.

good morning all

We are going to be sailing on Jan29,2009 doing the Southern Caribbean. We are on the Alhoa deck mid ship I was wondering on what the decks were like. Last cruise we were midship on the Crown on the Caribe deck.

Archived