dining arrangements

mmp13

HI , We are leaving on our first cruise with HAL in Oct. there are three couples in our party. we all booked at different times but all at least 6 months prior to cruise. all reservations were linked We all requested that we dine at the same table. when we recieved our docs two of us had the same dinner assignment and one of us is waitlisted. We are sailing on the NOordam. I spoke to my TA and she said she would look into it as HAL would not speak to me directly. I was hoping some of you HAL experts would let me know if this is going to be a big deal to get straightened out? We are sailing with our children and their significant others and would certainly like to dine as a family!

Your TA should be able to work it out. You may have to switch around dining times that the two couples have in order for there to be room for the third at another time or you can always do AYW and be sure to dine with whomever you want at whatever time. The chances are excellent your TA can get it smoothed out.

You're going to love Noordam!! Have a great time.

When you check in, you all will be given a folder that contains a map of the ship, your ID cards and dining assignment. You can immediately check to see if you have the same table number/time (assuming you check in together). You will know at that time if you need to speak with someone to try and get a change made.

Archived