laundry on Glory

CruzinNoony

I am going to really try to take less luggage on our upcoming trip on the Glory. However, we will be gone two weeks (spending time in Disneyworld and Universal Studios), so am thinking that I will do a load or two of laundry. Where are the laundry facilities located? We are midship on deck 6 (upper).

I am going to really try to take less luggage on our upcoming trip on the Glory. However, we will be gone two weeks (spending time in Disneyworld and Universal Studios), so am thinking that I will do a load or two of laundry. Where are the laundry facilities located? We are midship on deck 6 (upper).

Upper Deck 6: across from cabin 6385 and cabin 6387

I had never done laundry on ship before our last cruise, but it really was a great thing. I keep a change jar, so I brought a roll of quarters with me from home. Both times I did laundry it was towards late afternoon and there were machines available (I checked several times and never saw all machines in use). When we would get ready to go in for a shower (once after being in the sun all day, once after returning from an excursion), DH would hop in the shower and I would gather the clothes and go put them in the washer. By the time that I got out of the shower and dressed, clothes were ready to go into the dryer. Dryer runs for 40 minutes - just the right amount of time for a short catnap! Set your wake-up call, lay down and close your eyes, and voila - a refreshed spirit and clean clothes, too!:p I found that it was NO inconvenience to me at all to do laundry.

Donna

Unless you have a ton of clothes to wash, and often, you have the room steward take them to be washed. It's $15 a bag, and there should be a bag in your cabin. If not, ask him and he'll give you one. We did this on our last cruise and it was great. They bring the clotes back to you folded and ready to go! :)

I just love cruisecritic!!! All I did was post a question and you all were right there with the answers. Our cabin is 5 down from the laundry room!!! :) I have never done laundry on a cruise before (this will be number 32), but my DH is fed up with the amount of luggage I bring. :mad: Usually we each bring 2 large suitcases (one of them is a wardrobe for his tux, etc.), and a carry-on each. I will try to eliminate a large one and maybe even one of the carry-ons. Wish me luck! We are on the Glory Oct. 20th and can't wait!!!:D

You could do this. Pack a bag for the family for disney, then pack your cruise bags seperatly.

Archived