miami taxis/shuttles

ohfan

Take a cab, NOT a shuttle bus! You will save a ton of money as the cab will charge for the trip, not the person. I believe it is about 25-30$. Plus, you don't have to wait for the shuttle to fill...just go when you're ready.

Check the East Coast departure threads....there's lots of info on those threads.

concur..search here and find this question answered weekly...

MIA to the port (or back) is $24 per VEHICLE flat rate (plus tip). A shuttle service will be cheaper for one person alone....about $18 but at PER PERSON rate that goes away as soon as you R 2. You may want to ask for a vanm taxi which are available..it will be a mini-van but you should be fine @ 4 unless you are VRY heavy packers.... then again if you have your calculator handy. What's you charge for two taxi for 2 people each versus a shuttle times four? :cool:

I just paid $15 for a SuperShuttle ride from MIA to the Intercontinental Hotel downtown (wasn't worth the savings,had to WAIT for him then drop off at a couple of other hotels before getting to mine).

Taxi from port to MIA is flat rate $24. If four are riding then it's much better at $6 each.

Archived