kids' program while at port?

vegasgirl86

Hi:D Will be on the Brilliance of the Sea Nov 5 --12 nite med cruise.

:confused: While at port we have some late days (coming back on the ship)ex.

Nice -8:00pm,

Naples 8:00 pm etc.

If you're on a private tour (driverinrome, amafitours) for 9 hrs & decide to leave your kids (8-10 yrs) at the kids program. How long is the program? Do they stay open (without closing for meals) until it's time to depart the port.

I heard from someone it does not matter what time the ship departs --the kids program is only to 5:00p.m (period!:eek: :eek: )

What if you are on a RCCL 9 hrs tour?

Thanks for any help!:p

We did an all day excursion to Chichen Itza several years ago and left our 2 in AO. I asked about this and they said it wouldn't be a problem. I don't think our excursion got back until around 6 or so. I think they will work with you on this.

Here are the Adventure Ocean schedules. On Port Days they are open all day. They take them to lunch and sometimes dinner on port days. And AO doesn't close till LATE, like 1am - 3am. You have to pay $6 per child per hour after 10pm

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/

I was looking at the ships I have, I don't have a MED itinerary with a late departure time. All of the port departures I have were early (like 5pm)

Archived