Aft Wrap-around (Miracle) available for CHRISTMAS 9-day...

Tom-n-Cheryl

As of ~6 PM this evening I am canceling our cabin (4237) on the Miracle. We are also canceling the ADJOINING aft Cat 8 cabin (4239).

It was $1800 pp when we booked it over a year ago (military rate) - and I would not be shocked to see it now going for over $3000 pp.

If anyone here on CC wants a GREAT cabin (at a NOT great price...:rolleyes: ), then just call Carnival this evening.

It sails out of Ft. Lauderdale on 12/24 and returns after a special NINE night sailing on 1/2/08.

We are heading to the mountains for family ski trip instead (BRRRRR....)

Please have fun in my place!!!

Below pic from LEGEND 4237 (exact same cabin/balcony)

46462816-L.jpg

Tom

As of ~6 PM this evening I am canceling our cabin (4237) on the Miracle. We are also canceling the ADJOINING aft Cat 8 cabin (4239).

It was $1800 pp when we booked it over a year ago (military rate) - and I would not be shocked to see it now going for over $3000 pp.

If anyone here on CC wants a GREAT cabin (at a NOT great price...:rolleyes: ), then just call Carnival this evening.

It sails out of Ft. Lauderdale on 12/24 and returns after a special NINE night sailing on 1/2/08.

We are heading to the mountains for family ski trip instead (BRRRRR....)

Please have fun in my place!!!

Below pic from LEGEND 4237 (exact same cabin/balcony)

46462816-L.jpg

Tom

IM so tempted. Its Just that have two side by side booked. That balcony looks great. Your right that cabin is going to have a sky high price Have fun in the Mountains.

I just checked the online site I use to book and it's not showing as being availble. I shows all suites as being sold out.

I'm on the "special" 7-night the week before. I wish I could get an aft wraparound, but I'm not ready to shell out the money to do that at this point in my life. Maybe after DD has graduated from college I'll have a bit more available money!

I just checked the online site I use to book and it's not showing as being availble. I shows all suites as being sold out.

I'm on the "special" 7-night the week before. I wish I could get an aft wraparound, but I'm not ready to shell out the money to do that at this point in my life. Maybe after DD has graduated from college I'll have a bit more available money!

Well - if you check back after (about) 6 PM this evening... that should change - assuming that everything updates in REAL TIME!!

Post back on here after it shows as AVAILABLE - I wonder just how outrageously they will VALUE this cabin...:rolleyes:

Tom

Well... I went ahead and DID it...

We booked this sailing in the summer of 2006 and were really looking forward to it.

They woman at Carnival indicated that it would take about 10 minutes for the cabin to show up in their INVENTORY again (I asked her what the fare would be - she could not tell me, as there were no suites open...)

Oh well...

Tom

Well, the price glitch is at work, because it popped up again, so I did a "fake" booking. When I got to the payment page, it shows $2,949 per person with $51.53 each for misc. charges = $6,001.06 without insurance or transportation.

Still, a bunch of $$$$!

I , too, checked earlier just out of curiosity, after what Tom mentioned about pricing. As some have mentioned, it was there for a moment, and then poof. We've all been reading about pricing anomolies with the CCL web site today, so I guess we'll never know what the new pricing really was.

Archived