Menu?

StarryBugg

For a list of all the possible entrée options they can be viewed here: http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Category:Dinner
Love this site. It would be nice if others contributed. SO much more info that could be added. I know from doing specialized websites that it can be a chore - but well worth it in the end.

Question on the "sugar-free desserts." It says made with a sugar free substitute. Does anyone know what that sugar-free ingredient is? Like Splenda maybe? I can't eat anything that has sugar alcohols, like malitol or sorbitol. I plan to bring some Atkins chocolate protein bars with me just in case.

the sugar free desserts are to die for. I loved the Lemon, Banana, and chocolate cake as well as the Apple pie. It is probably Splenda. I could not tell. All I can tell you is I MISS MY SUGAR FREE CAKES AFTER DINNER. I could never make them that good. They were so fresh, and light. almost melt in your mouth. I can honestly say I liked the Diet deserts better than the Chocolate Melting cake.

The best thing to do is to try to contact the chef when you get on board and ask him, or look in their cook books.

good luck, and happy sailing.

Here you go. :)

Looking Through that link made me very hungry it lookd soooo goood and wanting to go on my cruise NOW! and not next year....i need a fix i guess alittle three day one in between....got to go start packing..and looking at cruises. cya:)

Archived