Just found this Gem!!

direfun2000

I just cant believe that Carnival doesn't a make you pass a test of some kind prior to boarding to prove to them and the rest of the passengers that you aren't a total idiot.:confused:

He must have been on the same ship as the TP girls..........:mad:

I just cant believe that Carnival doesn't a make you pass a test of some kind prior to boarding to prove to them and the rest of the passengers that you aren't a total idiot.:confused:

They must have been on the same ship as the TP girls..........:mad:

Considering they are on a cruise ship, they sure do have a lot of time on their hands!!:confused: :eek:

What the clip didn't tell you was that this is the new cruise director testing out entertainment for rainy days!:eek:

people are so dang stupid? i really shldn't be surprised.

okay yes, the suction is loud, fast and crazy, but why do certain idiots feel compelled to flush all kinds of crap down them just to hear it "go?" does not one of them not have a brain capable of considering that flushing all of this excess crap cld cause a major problem? how inept.:rolleyes:

this is the second video i have seen in a month w/ people thinking its hysterical to flush stuff down. the first one caused a major back up of the system for a whole block of cabins on the ship.

yeah, hysterical. :rolleyes: wldn't want to be their neighbor.

why a certain contingent of the cruising population (first timers, no doubt, and only a limited potion of those, i hope), are so fixated on the toilet, and feel the need to do these types of things, is completely beyond me.

they need to find some common sense, as they obviously don't posess any.

I cant believe you even posted this!

This is beyond words...and to be honest, as much as I understand how upset it makes you (as it does me) I wish you hadn't posted it. Giving this more 'air time' isn't good.

This is beyond words...and to be honest, as much as I understand how upset it makes you (as it does me) I wish you hadn't posted it. Giving this more 'air time' isn't good.

Howdy ther Halos, Oops, I didn't start your thread today. Can you ever forgive me?

Nah...it's ok. I don't mind hangin out in the Beer thread.

{that's not to say that you shouldn't still work less tomorrow}

I'm not sure what came over me. I'll try to do better. If these stupid bus drivers would stop screwing stuff up.

On topic, I think that was our neighbor on our last cruise. I seemed the toilet never stopped flushing.:cool:

Archived