Just found this Gem!!

direfun2000

Just got back from our first cruise and now I see this after digging a Lysol wipe out of the toilet (accidentally threw it in). I was so scared it would mess the toilet up. We found way better things to do on our cruise than to flush food, unless you count all the flushing it down our own gullets.

That does it! I'm now going to start packing all the bread my kids do not eat between now and May...no longer will I feed it to the birds...nope, I'm gonna flush it down the toilet so I can be cool!:rolleyes:

What idoits!!!!

I have nothing further on this topic....just why???:confused:

Feed it to the birds?!?

Are you the one that draws all those flying rats (otherwise known as seagulls) over to the tables when I'm trying to eat my breakfast?

:eek:

What's even more sad is that the loser in the video would probably think it was funny if the sewage system did back up! He could brag to his other loser pals how he did it! Guess that might make him feel important. Yawn.

If any of us ever see this arse-clown, can we pellet him with pastries?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a sign that hangs above the toilet asking you not to flush any foriegn objects down it?

Speaking of signs, that idiot needs his...

Feed it to the birds?!?

Are you the one that draws all those flying rats (otherwise known as seagulls) over to the tables when I'm trying to eat my breakfast?

:eek:

No, I swear, I keep my feeding the feathered rats at home...LOL If the truth were told, the neighbor's dog usually "cleans up" our bread...much to the amusement of our cats, as the birds now dive-bomb him when he does.:D

Hey, what do you think the next great idiotic video is going to be? Perhaps they are going to flush a towel animal!:rolleyes:

ok y'all...it's just a crossant...not a roll of toilet paper..IT'S BREAD! I cannot say that I would do this or ever had, but it seems a little over reacting may be the case here. It's B R E A D, not to mention, light fluffy bread. Denser things have probably passed through your intestines and then.....ok, now i am grossing myself out...

*sitting here with my fire extinguisher...waiting...just waiting..*

No need for that!:D

Personally, I'm just tired of people flushing things that shouldn't be flushed and filming it.;) (Especially if it is something like the whole roll of toilet paper that could potentially cause damage which would require someone to fix it, they want to be paid to fix it, Carnival ends up raising fares to cover it, and I ultimately pay for the toilet getting messed up by some idiot with a video camera, toilet paper (or whatever), and bored.)

Sorry, I'm off my soapbox...next....:p

Sorry, but that was funny. I think they were smokin the "funny" cigarettes..

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and pls don't sail w/ me:rolleyes:

It ain't funny when the sewage backs up and the halls flood and the ship is full of that sewage smell.

agree.

i guess i can rest my case, lol. dingo is one of them referred to in my post.:rolleyes:

ok y'all...it's just a crossant...not a roll of toilet paper..IT'S BREAD! I cannot say that I would do this or ever had, but it seems a little over reacting may be the case here. It's B R E A D, not to mention, light fluffy bread. Denser things have probably passed through your intestines and then.....ok, now i am grossing myself out...

waiting??? gimme a break.:rolleyes:

every poster EXCEPT you has already voiced their disapproval of this. don't play games with the "i'm waiting."

okay, so here it is: by your own words, everyone now knows that you just don't get the point, lmao.

you don't belong on a ship, imo.:rolleyes:, as you might as well be the same person who did it. you are of the SAME mindset.

respect the seas and the ship you are on, or don't book a cruise. that's not a flame, it's a PLEA.

do you really think your fellow pax want their cruise ruined for your personal enjoyment?

dingo, chances are quite good that if ya don't "get" what's wrong w/ this picture, then you don't "get" a lot of other stuff either.

He flushed a crossant. He didn't murder the cruise director...geez luise...

waiting??? gimme a break.:rolleyes:

every poster EXCEPT you has already voiced their disapproval of this. don't play games with the "i'm waiting."

okay, so here it is: by your own words, everyone now knows that you just don't get the point, lmao.

you don't belong on a ship, imo.:rolleyes:, as you might as well be the same person who did it. you are of the SAME mindset.

respect the seas and the ship you are on, or don't book a cruise. that's not a flame, it's a PLEA.

do you really think your fellow pax want their cruise ruined for your personal enjoyment?

dingo, chances are quite good that if ya don't "get" what's wrong w/ this picture, then you don't "get" a lot of other stuff either.

This clip shows a total lack of respect for others property and for the other passengers who could be affected by their idiocy. If their behavior is rewarded by approval from others then they continue doing such antics escalating it each time. Idiots know no boundries.

I just cant believe that Carnival doesn't a make you pass a test of some kind prior to boarding to prove to them and the rest of the passengers that you aren't a total idiot.:confused:

He must have been on the same ship as the TP girls..........:mad:

I can't imagine spending even a second of my cruise thinking about doing something as stupid as this! Unreal.

Payd

It ain't funny when the sewage backs up and the halls flood and the ship is full of that sewage smell.

Nope but it sounded like the narrator was used to sewage smell.

This clip shows a total lack of respect for others property and for the other passengers who could be affected by their idiocy. If their behavior is rewarded by approval from others then they continue doing such antics escalating it each time. Idiots know no boundries.

thats what I was gonna say, well put!

Archived