Port of Miami Parking Price Now $20 ???

BillandKateC

The Port of Miami website lists parking at $20. Anyone parked at the port lately. It was $15 last time we went.

Can you attach a link to the website

Can you attach a link to the website

????

http://www.miamidade.gov/portofmiami/directions.asp

0740 03 Oct:

Parking is available in facilities located in front of individual cruise terminals. No reservations are required to park at the Port of Miami. Long-term parking for a regular vehicle occupying a single space is $15.00 per day. Short-term parking for a vehicle occupying a single space is $5.00. Rates will vary for larger vehicles (ie., oversized vans, recreational vehicles and vehicles with trailers). Customers sailing out of Terminals F, G and J can use either cash or credit (Visa or MasterCard only). The parking facility in front of Terminal B, C and 10 is currently cash only.

No change from last week......

http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/portofmiami/directions.asp

Parking is available in facilities located in front of individual cruise terminals. No reservations are required to park at the Port of Miami. Long-term parking for a regular vehicle occupying a single space is $20.00 per day. Short-term parking for a vehicle occupying a single space is $7.00. Rates will vary for larger vehicles (ie., oversized vans, recreational vehicles and vehicles with trailers). Customers sailing out of Terminals F, G and J can use either cash or credit (Visa or MasterCard only). The parking facility in front of Terminal B, C and 10 is currently cash only.

This is what it says when I click on the link you provided:

http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/porto...directions.asp

Parking is available in facilities located in front of individual cruise terminals. No reservations are required to park at the Port of Miami. Long-term parking for a regular vehicle occupying a single space is $15.00 per day. Short-term parking for a vehicle occupying a single space is $5.00. Rates will vary for larger vehicles (ie., oversized vans, recreational vehicles and vehicles with trailers). Customers sailing out of Terminals F, G and J can use either cash or credit (Visa or MasterCard only). The parking facility in front of Terminal B, C and 10 is currently cash only.

Wow, at those rates I think we may just rent a car each way; now I need to find out where the nearest rental car company is to the pier.

Anyone have any information on what rental car company would be closest and has a shuttle service?

Thanks

Kathy

As you can see I copied the text directly from the website ...maybe you need to reset your cookies or clear your cache to get the updated page.

It only recently went from $12 to $15.....

Anyone else getting the web page with the different rates?

It only recently went from $12 to $15.....

Anyone else getting the web page with the different rates?

Maybe you can call them

Phone

(305) 371-7678

Maybe you can call them

Phone

(305) 371-7678

Per your request I gave them a call....your absolutely right, the rate went up to $20 per day, ouch. I'm sure Port Everglades will be following suit, they just raised the parking rates at FLL.

Thanks for the heads up, car rental or car service will be my choices from now on.

//////////////////////////

We also called and it went up to $20 on Oct 1st and is still cash only.

Depends on the terminal.

Customers sailing out of Terminals F, G and J can use either cash or credit (Visa or MasterCard only)

Archived