Poll - What Activities do you love the most?

Not tipping the wait staff

Making coffee and pop corn in my room

Smoking cigars on the balcony,

Hanging laundry over the balcony rail

Wearing flip flops cut off jeans and a wife beater to the dining room.

Stopping dead in the door ways to have a conversation.

You know all the fun stuff you see on the boards.

See ya at Sea.

john

I am a total hip hop music listener and will have to say that I miss the caribbean music that is played by poolside, that has become less and less...as there is now more "recorded" type hip hop/top 40 music, then the live and recorded caribbean music...I wish RCI would play that more like they use to...I know they are trying to reach a younger group like us, but at the same time we are in the caribbean and want that escape...can go to disco (and we do) for the more hip hop/top 40 stuff. :)

I'm with you on this one. I actually prefer the hip hop to be played near the basketball court (more basketball tournys...in the afternoon would be good) and caribbean reggae to be played by the pools. I absolutely loved the pool band on Carnival three years ago, but I found the music lacking on my recent Royal cruise. That was a disappointment. :(

And that would be me next to Kaye and Sue! Just make sure the waiter keeps bring my a drink.

Annieeee

I'm with you! I love that there are many things to do if I want to, but for me, just hanging out near the pool with my friends, sipping a froo froo drink, and I'm a happy camper. I don't like to commit to doing a bunch of things at certain times. My day to day life is full of that. On our last cruise we were with a big group that loved doing trivia every day, so if I felt like wandering into the Schooner Bar with my husband at that time, we would always have a group to sit with.

However, I don't mind the dining room schedule at all! :)

I love walking on deck in the evening (especially formal nights at sea) and just enjoying the night and the pure romance of it all. On a totally different vein, I really enjoy the bridge and galley tours though I believe post 9/11 and with the exception of C&A members, they are few and far between now.

Archived